Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbon fiber cloth and resin

Where to get carbon fiber cloth and epoxy resin for fiber? Anyone?

LHS in Fook Hai got. But carbon fiber cloth does not come cheap. $20++ if i recall.

Comment

Originally posted by kok_yong2003 View Post
      Where to get carbon fiber cloth and epoxy resin for fiber? Anyone?
      Try wee tee tong chemicals, smallest quantity of epoxy resin they sell is around $60 for 4kg, carbon cloth around $50 per sq meter. Fiberglass cloth around 7$ a sq metre, depending on cloth weights.

Comment

Originally posted by F-WWOW View Post
        Try wee tee tong chemicals, smallest quantity of epoxy resin they sell is around $60 for 4kg, carbon cloth around $50 per sq meter. Fiberglass cloth around 7$ a sq metre, depending on cloth weights.
        Thk u so much for ur info.. ive been looking for this contact for a while. Will drop by one day and haf a look.

Comment

Last time i bought 30min epoxy from rotor hobby, then bought the fiber cloth from hobbyking, also works well for me

Comment

why can't you just buy laminating epoxy from any of the hobby stores. 2 hr set time.
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
            X