Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which flying site can we find the biggest turnout of flyers on a sat/sun morning/or evening?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which flying site can we find the biggest turnout of flyers on a sat/sun morning/or evening?

Not a popularity contest just like to gauge where we can find the biggest concentration of flyers so that other flyers like us can also visit the site once in a while, say hi to enjoy the flying scenes and models and mingle with the guys.

I've not been to all, but Old Holland Road and CD field are busy during weekends.

Comment

Siltronic field also popular on weekends.
      Too many helis!

Comment

Was at OHR Sunday morning. Turnout was lively. About 13 cars and 1 big lorry bumper to bumper on the planes' section and 3-4 cars at the helis' section. Record was 7-8 RC planes in the friendly skies.
        Would be great if we share pictures of other flying sites and participants too.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	OHR.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	976498

Comment

Old Holland Road is the best for weekends.. Especially during early morning from 8am till 11am. :-) Hope to see u there too.. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ebpwu View Post
            Was at OHR Sunday morning. Turnout was lively. About 13 cars and 1 big lorry bumper to bumper on the planes' section and 3-4 cars at the helis' section. Record was 7-8 RC planes in the friendly skies.
            Would be great if we share pictures of other flying sites and participants too.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]128751[/ATTACH]
            Newbie here.
            Which side is planes section and which side is heli section?

Cheers,
            David

Comment

Originally posted by kooshie View Post
              Newbie here.
              Which side is planes section and which side is heli section?

Cheers,
              David
              See this picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ohr.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	976672

Comment

To add, both sections are not far and it only takes less than a minute to walk down/up to each section.

Comment

Originally posted by nb8686 View Post
                  See this picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129587[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks!

Comment

are quad copters allowed at this location? if so which is best heli or plane, new member apologies if sound like a dumb ass

Comment

Fly anywhere u like. Just note the direction the plane is flying

Comment

Hi All,

I am a beginner interested in flying RC heli (so in short, I am a noob w/no transportation, no car no bike), just wondering whether Old Holland Road's field still available for flying the heli?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Comment

Depending where you are coming from there is a bus stop located in front of Tessarina Condominium along Bukit Timah Road if you are taking public transport. It takes about 15 minutes or so to walk in to the flying field. Hope that helps

Comment

Anyone likely to be around tomorrow morning/afternoon at OHR? I'm tempted to wander by and set up my brand new bix3

Comment

Becarefull there .

I lost 2 Heils worth over $8K within 6 months due to interference.

Comment

Working...
                              X