• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auhouhz View Post
    Bidadari

does the fencing up affect the flying ?

Comment

Skip to 1:30; starting was kinda boring...

@bibadari with fencing visible - 190714

Setup:

Maiden flight on Whitesheep with RCX Setup on 4s 3300. FPV: 5.8Ghz 200mw boscam
      Flight camera: standard RunCam
      Gopro on 1440-48, Will change this to 1080 soon... i miss the wide angle
      Only had 2 4s packs =)

Comment

Hi all... where do u all fly? Near Woodleigh MRT?
        I have Quadcopter with FPV camera but i find it difficult to learn to fly on the small area i normally fly.
        Maybe i join u all one of these days.

Comment

feel free to join us every weekend at woodleigh (bidadari park)

Comment

Originally posted by alucard View Post
            feel free to join us every weekend at woodleigh (bidadari park)
            What time you guys usually fly ? Is the place accessible via MRT ? Hope you join you guys so someone can help me with my Quad fine tuning

Anyway here is another testing flight at Farrer Park field.

Comment

i think its great.
              Heli-ADDICTION:
              Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
              JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

what time u all normally start...i see whether i can make it or not.

Comment

hi SH,

we normally start around 830 to 9, but there are a couple of us who would reach by 8 sometimes.

It normally ends around 11ish to 12...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Housecall physio View Post
                      Think it does affect once they totally block off all the access.....went down to the site 2 weeks ago but don't see anyone flying there.
                      Here is a short clips.

But I'm having really bad video signal with 5.8ghz once I fly out more than 50m.

Comment

Spanky vs Nemesis chase.

Comment

Short fun fly last Saturday...

Comment

Hi guys, new member here. Just bought a Phantom 2, H3-3D, and a GoPro black edition 2 weeks back. Have been flying around in my office complex (there's a garden in the building), and have filmed an outdoor wedding shoot at lorong halus wetland recently. Im aware of the 200ft height limit and 5km airbase ruling.

question is, im looking to get an FPV setup to my phantom but decided this might be the best place to ask for information.

I plan to use fpv in areas with lots of nature as i foresee using these for wedding shoots (and of course fly it safe).

any suggestions where i should start?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanoui View Post
                              Hi guys, new member here. Just bought a Phantom 2, H3-3D, and a GoPro black edition 2 weeks back. Have been flying around in my office complex (there's a garden in the building), and have filmed an outdoor wedding shoot at lorong halus wetland recently. Im aware of the 200ft height limit and 5km airbase ruling.

question is, im looking to get an FPV setup to my phantom but decided this might be the best place to ask for information.

I plan to use fpv in areas with lots of nature as i foresee using these for wedding shoots (and of course fly it safe).

Learn how to fly first. Flying in gps mode does not mean you can fly. When you can fly in manual mode then talk about fpv.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanoui View Post

You sound like a friend of mine...
                                You won't happen to be Raihan from onceuponimages?

Anyways as said, learning to fly line of sight is always recommend before even going into things like fpv . Manual shots tend to have more stability anyways so less jello on your end

Comment

Working...
                                X