Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the label "New Bird" sounds awful and we are not exactly new, I would prefer "Seasoned Birds" or "Eagle". What you bros say?
    Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by laughingbro View Post
      Mr Kiply Sir,

May I humbly suggest that you stay out of this thread sir, because this thead has been degenerated as declared by......let me see...oh.dear...it was you sir.
      And which hole did you crawl out from? Let's not look for more trouble, shall we?
      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
        And which hole did you crawl out from? Let's not look for more trouble, shall we?
        I wrote to you nicely, I didn't use any bad words. But you introduced the word "hole". What hole are you talking about? Are you talking dirty? Who is degenerating this thread? Who is finding trouble? I know you are trying to help the shop, that's ok for me. But Im not convinced what you said about their customer service base my personal experience. If you want to help you got to work harder than. Im an affected customer and Im simply not happy, that is my right. You think we cannot tell if a customer service is good or bad?

Comment

Wow...
          Jethobby can full refund??
          That's the power of the forum..

Bro, stay cool..
          The old birds are watching...
          Anyway, they started in 1984 you know.. Let's respect them lah.

Anyone here started this hobby earlier than that?? Maybe before ww2??
          I love PAP

Comment

I wrote to you nicely, I didn't use any bad words. But you introduced the word "hole". What hole are you talking about? Are you talking dirty? Who is degenerating this thread? Who is finding trouble? I know you are trying to help the shop, that's ok for me. But Im not convinced what you said about their customer service base my personal experience. If you want to help you got to work harder than. Im an affected customer and Im simply not happy, that is my right. You think we cannot tell if a customer service is good or bad?
            You have some serious personal issues .. I choose to ignore you from now on

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

You have some serious personal issues .. I choose to ignore you from now on
              Yeah right! You are the normal guy. Hahahahaha.............
              How come you are still here, why stay at this degenerated thread?

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                Yeah right! You are the normal guy. Hahahahaha.............
                How come you are still here, why stay at this degenerated thread?
                Ha ha ha.. he decided to join us since he can't beat us!

Comment

Bro,

you buy cheap lipos, it's like that one. What do you expect? Even for the more branded lipos, unless you are really really sure you have not stressed the pack at all and you have timed your usage carefully, and charged the Voltron lipo at 1C charge rate or lesser.... you are going to end up with this problem...

Been dealing with Jethobby for years.... seriously shocked when I saw the title of your thread.... to my knowledge, he has always tried his best to entertain customers' needs and concerns. Most of the time, from what I see, he gets a lot of errant customers who are quite demanding. (want cheap, want good, want guarantee, want place to fly, want aftersales support when aircraft is not purchased from shop.... and he still tries to respond queries all the same)....

There's so many other shops to buy from and online shops too if you're not satisfied....

Comment

Ha ha ha.. he decided to join us since he can't beat us!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Haha, the "normal guy" is still hanging around. Look like he really like this thread. LOL.

Comment

Hi Jimmy,

Can I ask you the following questions:

1. The batteries you bought from JH, were they the "cheap lipos"?

2. Did you stress the lipos?

3. Did you charge the lipos above 1c?

4. Did you time the lipos during usage?

5. Are you an errant customer (i.e. you are demanding and you want cheap, want good, want guarantee)?

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
                          Wow...
                          Jethobby can full refund??
                          That's the power of the forum..

Bro, stay cool..
                          The old birds are watching...
                          Anyway, they started in 1984 you know.. Let's respect them lah.

Anyone here started this hobby earlier than that?? Maybe before ww2??
                          How long have you been in this hobby? I have been in this hobby since 1980.
                          You guy better respect the old birds. We are watching you on this forum and at the fields.
                          We will always be around to guide you. We tell you how to behave yourselves.
                          We know everything, we are always right. Even if we are wrong, we are still right.
                          When we say a shop is good, it got to be good. Just accept it and be a good boy.
                          JH is a good shop period. We have been buying from them for years, our experience can't be wrong as we are always right.
                          We don't need to know if the batteries can be charged to 4.2V or just 4.15V. Why waste time on 0.05V.
                          Not that we don't understand the technical aspect, we prefer to fly and fly, why waste so much time on battery charging.

Comment

@kiply

We are all here to share and help. New or old doesnt make any difference.
                            By saying to someone which hole he/she come from is no good. Dont forget there is female flyers here too..hole may mean alot to them in lots of ways to make them feel offended.

Let us all the season birds stay away from this kind of old birds to avoid trouble and waste of time. U get slam rather than a helping hand.

Comment

Originally posted by myrctoys View Post
                              @kiply

We are all here to share and help. New or old doesnt make any difference.
                              By saying to someone which hole he/she come from is no good. Dont forget there is female flyers here too..hole may mean alot to them in lots of ways to make them feel offended.

Let us all the season birds stay away from this kind of old birds to avoid trouble and waste of time. U get slam rather than a helping hand.
                              What is wrong with these people? Mention 'hole' and immediately think of something vulgar. Hole as in cave, rock cavity. Narrow mindedness at its extreme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

What is wrong with these people? Mention 'hole' and immediately think of something vulgar. Hole as in cave, rock cavity. Narrow mindedness at its extreme
                                Aiyo, you are so "thin skin". This laughingbro was just trying to tease you by asking if you were talking dirty. He did not say anything vulgar for sure. You should tell him you were referring to cave mah. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X