Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Tamiya spray paint

Hey guys, I am looking to buy Tamiya spray paint but is too lazy/busy to travel to far east or sunshine plaza. I frequent the North(Yishun,Woodlands), West(bukit batok region) and sometimes the novena region. Any suggestions to where can I get the paint?

I read that Kiddy palace and Popular used to have but no more? Any bros recently came across some anywhere?

How about Stargek at Paya Lebar?

Comment

haha lazy eh so far. Nearer to the North or West any ideas?

Comment

Thiong Bahru Plaza 5th floor
        Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
        Avant Aurora (E1)
        Avant Aurora (E2)
        Mcp X
        GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
        JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
        will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Hope you had luck in finding them.

They are harder and harder to get also course of the shipping and flight ban for these kind of items.
          What you could try is to see on how eBay would stack up for you with the shipping costs and all !

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Harr89 View Post
            Hey guys, I am looking to buy Tamiya spray paint but is too lazy/busy to travel to far east or sunshine plaza. I frequent the North(Yishun,Woodlands), West(bukit batok region) and sometimes the novena region. Any suggestions to where can I get the paint?

I read that Kiddy palace and Popular used to have but no more? Any bros recently came across some anywhere?
            I normally get mine from Hobby Point tampines! but i'm sure other outlets would carry them too

Comment

Kiddy palace at causeway point

Comment

Hi there, I'm also looking Tamiya paints in the west side. Bottled ones. Any shop in the west to recommend? Kiddy palace doesn't stock anymore and Tiong bahru plaza shop has closed down already.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                X