Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulator for MacOS - more options

Some of you ma know that I had been using Heli-X.net simulator for MacOS...I just found another option which looks quite good.

neXt - CGM rc Heli Flight Simulator,
    developed by Eiperle CGM
    System: Apple Mac OSX (Intel), Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8

The neXt level of heli simming. Our rc Helicopter Flight Simulator got the name neXt, because it heralds the next evolution in the model flight simulator industry.

"History: CGM, founded by Klaus Eiperle in 1992, has its base right at the heart of Europe near Lake Constance amongst the Alps. Taking the first steps in the non-linear world in 1994, we've never looked back since; 1999 saw us adopt native DVCPRO as our format of choice and in May 2001 we opened a second branch of the company in Munich to focus on film and TV production.

Greater successes were to come the same Autumn when Klaus was invited to the States to present CGM's plug-in visual effects for Final Cut Pro at the School of the Arts in Hollywood. Amongst the many present in the HDTV cinema that evening were representatives from Disney and Apple, with the upshot that a month later the next release of Final Cut Pro (Version 3) came bundled with our FX software as standard. Volume Two was released worldwide in early 2002 and shortly afterwards Klaus returned once more to the US, this time to make a presentation at the New York DV Show."

The graphics looks great ... and physic looks promising....but I am not expert enough to tell if it is top class.

Screen capture of neXt
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8734260707_2a4ed599b3_b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	391.2 KB
ID:	990924

Screen capture of Heli-X
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8734261303_f65a54b1f6_b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	990925

hope the information is useful for those who is looking for simulator for MacOS.

Jonathan <br> <br>
    Attached Files

who's gonna bring this in and how much? i'm interested
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP