Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wohoo that was a doozie of a contest. Boy was it fun. Firstly I would like to apologise for posting the full result so late as i was out like a light after the contest yesterdayand today I had to run around a bit. Next, I would like to that NTU Aerospace Society for having us run a DLG contest as part of their NTU Aerofest. Lastly, a big shout out to all the contestants and helper. This was the biggest showing of DLG flyers in any local contest and boy was it a sight to see at least 7 DLGs in the air at any one time. I hope everyone had a good experience at the contest.

OK see here's the result:
    1. Sherwin Choo
    2. Pang
    3. Adnan
    4. Hilmi
    5. Ray
    6. Ronald
    7. Alif
    8. Vincent Loh
    9. Vincent Lee
    10. Joe Yap
    11. Tyler
    12. Janson
    13. Ivan
    14. Danial
    15. Jonathan.

Congrats to Sherwin for winning his first contest. It was well played. For yesterday's conditions, who dares wins and Sherwin dared. Let's look forward to more contests. Maybe even have a mosquito class dlg contest or even a Topsky Cup. Anything's possible with the support of such encouraging DLG pilots.

Cheers,
    Adnan
    Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
    Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

It was a great day indeed. I would say conditions were challenging but fun. It was especially challeging when it comes to traffic avoidance with 7 other DLGs in the same air space.

I would like to give a shout out to the organizing committee and Adnan for doing a mighty fine job organizing the competition. Hope next year, there will be more time allocated for the DLG contest.

Cheers!

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
      BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Steady lah Sherwin! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by hoppinghippos View Post
          Steady lah Sherwin! Congrats!
          Thanks Darrel. You should have joined us at NTU

Comment

Congrats Sherwin for winning lucky draw! the gopro is worth more than the first place prize! =]

Comment

Originally posted by Janson View Post
              Congrats Sherwin for winning lucky draw! the gopro is worth more than the first place prize! =]
              Nah.. I wouldn't say that. Winning 1st place is priceless.....

Comment

Working...
              X