Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****The Micro EDF Jet Thread****

As technology keeps improving, we are going to see more and more great micro EDF jets, so I thought we could carve out a thread to feature and discuss ones that we like and ones that we don't like.

Feel free to post videos, pictures, bitch about a specific plane, or whatever. This thread will be whatever we make it!

GB

Here is my first contribution and it features an unboxing with the the UMX Mig-15 that is recently under $100: http://youtu.be/zu4oxLV45BQ

Comment

Here is the Maiden of my Mig-15. I have to say that is it pretty slow BUT fun

Comment

Here is my new Habu unboxing and review video: http://youtu.be/Rmr4x33U0cI

Comment

Here is the Maiden and Review of the UMX Habu! This is my most magical maiden to date due to the special guests that showed up to help me find my way through the sky

Comment

This is my new MiG bird herding video lol

Comment

Picking up speed I can see....

Try the full habu2 bro....

Next level kick...lol! I've got 1 and never regret. The only mistake was changing out to a 12 bladed EDF and burned out the stock 60A Esc......

Now awaiting retracts and time to put it together again....
              Hanger
              Hirobo XRB SR Lama
              Hirobo Quark SRB
              Hirobo Quark SRB SG
              Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
              Blade450 3D
              MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
              COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
              Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
              FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
              Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
              HK FLYJET EDF
              Artech Skyfun
              Dynam P51D Mustang
              Parkzone P51

Tx:
              Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
              Spektrum DX6i
              DX8
              Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
                Picking up speed I can see....

Try the full habu2 bro....

Next level kick...lol! I've got 1 and never regret. The only mistake was changing out to a 12 bladed EDF and burned out the stock 60A Esc......

Now awaiting retracts and time to put it together again....
                I will have to do that. I love EDF jets!

Comment

Here is footage of my UMX Habu after I repaired it from a big crash that I thought killed it. There are missing pieces and the nose had to be glued back on, but it flies really well, though it isn't quite as solid in the air as it was before I crashed it upside down on pavement.

Look at the nose, rudder, and both wingtips to survey the damage.

Enjoy!

Comment

I bought some babbelbatts. TP 325. 70C. Made the UMX habu a mini rocket monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanya View Post
                      I bought some babbelbatts. TP 325. 70C. Made the UMX habu a mini rocket monster.
                      Those Babblebatts are great! He is a really really nice guy too.

Comment

So I haven't been able to fly much of anything for a while except my Corsair a few times lately due to my job(s) and the weather.

I snuck in a couple quick flights as the sun was going down recently and here is the video that resulted.

Enjoy!

Comment

Hey guys! I was able to get some flights in yesterday with my MiG-15 and boy was it fun! My normal camerawoman had a great time learning how to use my new camcorder too:

Is anyone else getting flying weather?

GB

Comment

So I haven't flown any Micro EDF's in a while and boy was I reminded of why you need to land under power!

Comment

Here is a quick fun flight of me with my UMX MiG. This is probably the best footage I have ever recorded of me flying this little jet. My cameraman John is really getting good with my Handycam

Comment

Working...
                              X