Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruiser73 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm looking for 4S 3300mAh and 4S 4000mAh (found 4200mAh on your site) batteries. Is it possible to get these with EC5 connectors? I have to get 6S soon too and I went with EC5 connectors for my AP rig. It'd begreat to have EC5 as an option.
    Keep up the good work guys People are dying for good customer service and you seem to be doing great in that department
    Hi, good afternoon. Yes, it is possible. We do not have EC5 connectors but we do not mind buy it locally and solder it for you. There will be a charge. I will check the price and PM you.
    Zenm Tech Pte Ltd
    Align Sole Distributor in Singapore
    Zolta Batteries Distributor
    Website - http://rc.zenmtech.com

Comment

Just purchase 3 lipo from Zenmtech for my project , well balance size it is as shown on their website. Keep it up
      I hope there will be discount for DH user

Comment

Originally posted by eric goh View Post
        Just purchase 3 lipo from Zenmtech for my project , well balance size it is as shown on their website. Keep it up
        I hope there will be discount for DH user
        Hi Eric, thanks for the repeat business, we treasure it very much.
        I will feedback your proposal to the management.

KL Tan
        Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

I recently over-discharged my 4 cell 4200mah lipo to the point where my voltage checker could not register any voltage and the lipo was puffed as hell. After a day or so, I decided to "revive" this lipo. Surprisingly, my voltage checker was able to register 3V per cell. I then charged this lipo under "storage" mode and all cell voltage are reading between 3.78V-3.8V. The best thing is, the lipo is no longer puffy. Highly recommend this lipo to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by shoyn View Post
            I recently over-discharged my 4 cell 4200mah lipo to the point where my voltage checker could not register any voltage and the lipo was puffed as hell. After a day or so, I decided to "revive" this lipo. Surprisingly, my voltage checker was able to register 3V per cell. I then charged this lipo under "storage" mode and all cell voltage are reading between 3.78V-3.8V. The best thing is, the lipo is no longer puffy. Highly recommend this lipo to everyone!
            A lipo can inflate then deflate? Pray tell how u did it please.
            Heli-ADDICTION:
            Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
            JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
              A lipo can inflate then deflate? Pray tell how u did it please.
              Interested to know too...

Though I find that you could try popping the lipo in the fridge... seems to 'deflate' them a little, and I heard, good for long-term storage, even at full charge state.
              ------------------------------
              Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
              NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Bro, just my 2 cents. The price of lipos is good now, so don;t take the chance once lipo puff no point using it the risk is too high and damage can be big with these big mah cells.

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYZoom View Post
                  Bro, just my 2 cents. The price of lipos is good now, so don;t take the chance once lipo puff no point using it the risk is too high and damage can be big with these big mah cells.

Jonathan
                  Jon Gor-Gor is spot-on. Anyway with all the crazy 14s and most likley 24s setups, lipos can only get cheaper.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:
                  Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                  JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by shoyn View Post
                    Thanks for recommending our batteries.

It is safe to continue to use the batteries but do not charge the battery when it is warm or at bloated state. Always stay near to the charger when you charge any Lipo batteries. It is a good practice to rest your battery on a Lipo bag when you are charging it.
                    Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

Tbh, I'm also shocked that the lipo is no longer puffy. Yes, you can tell that it was once puffy as the plastic covering is a little lose but I can say the lipo cell is almost good as new. I just storage charge it and left it my battery box. It was only yesterday I realized that the lipo is no longer puffy.

When I charge puffy lipos, I always charge it in lipo bags and always in front of my face. Time to time, I'll feel the temp of the lipo to check whether it is too hot for comfort. So far never faced such a problem.

Cheap for you guys la. But expensive for those starting out in the hobby or people like me who has limited money to spend. But definitely gonna buy lipos from zenm tech, especially with the strict lipo shipping rules now.

Comment

We just got back from Zenmtech this morning as we needed lipos urgently for project.
                        the boss is friendly and also passionate on rc too.

Thanks!

Comment

Servoking Distributor

Dear Hobbyists,

It is my pleasure to inform you that Zenm Tech has been appointed as the distributor for Servoking products. We will carry the full range of Servoking products. Thank you.
                          Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

Excellent batteries and service!

Comment

Hi guys. Am looking for 6S batteries. What's the difference between these two?
                              Zenmtech is a rc company base in Singapore. Our product range include rc helicopter, multicopter, spare parts, esc, bec, lipo battery, etc. We are Align, JR, Zolta distributor in Singapore.

Zenmtech is a rc company base in Singapore. Our product range include rc helicopter, multicopter, spare parts, esc, bec, lipo battery, etc. We are Align, JR, Zolta distributor in Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooster View Post
                                Excellent batteries and service!
                                Hello Mooster, thanks for the compliment. Very kind of you.
                                Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Comment

Working...
                                X