Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice plane, I almost wanted to get this as well.. However due to it small size, I did not get at the end..

Anyway nice video... But there was a hard landing at the end.. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shark View Post
      Nice plane, I almost wanted to get this as well.. However due to it small size, I did not get at the end..

Anyway nice video... But there was a hard landing at the end.. Lol
      I can understand that and yes, I have had many hard landings, but this thing is still in great shape a year later

Thank you for watching!

GB

Comment

My buddy John got a plane I have had my eye on for a while. That plane is the Parkzone Ultra Micro P-40 Warhawk.

John is about as experienced of an RC Pilot I know (he flies real planes too), so I jumped at the chance to record him flying this plane and putting it through its paces doing everything from aileron rolls to inverted flight and of course crashing it lol

This is the video that resulted from that event:

Note: If you can't fly with the rudder, then do not get this plane. It challenges even John in that regard.

Do any of you guys have this plane and have photos/video to share?

GB

Comment

So I just relearned the other day that 1S batteries don't like that cold with this little plane. This is a healthy battery fully charged flying in below freezing temps:

Comment

This is my first flight with this plane with no landing gear, plus some bonus footage!

Comment

Originally posted by GBLynden View Post
              My buddy John got a plane I have had my eye on for a while. That plane is the Parkzone Ultra Micro P-40 Warhawk.

John is about as experienced of an RC Pilot I know (he flies real planes too), so I jumped at the chance to record him flying this plane and putting it through its paces doing everything from aileron rolls to inverted flight and of course crashing it lol

This is the video that resulted from that event:

Note: If you can't fly with the rudder, then do not get this plane. It challenges even John in that regard.

Do any of you guys have this plane and have photos/video to share?

GB
              Nice P-51 videos. but this Hawk is a beauty.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                X