Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In search for member : Rockinanko

Hello everyone,

I have not really introduced myself .. sorry for that.
    My name is Arno and I am(was) a static model builder sinse somethings happend to me (this year I started a little again).
    This is 1 of those things.

I got a message from a model friend (Rockinanko) if I would be interrested in buying kits from him course he had to sell due to personal problems.
    Well I did that (end April 2009) via eBay ... it got him into a lot of trouble (sales and fees and stuff).
    Ebay/Paypal locked his accounts and all ... I already payed him for the then 12 kits.
    We mailed (like always) and he asked if I could wait a bit. I saw no problem with that... friends and all!
    [With that the clame days went past too].

I waited, and waited, waited .. nothing :/

With a search I found him here in 2010 on this forum and with some talking I got 8 out of 12 kits after 1 month of seashipping.
    Happy as a little kid I gave him the oké to send the 2nd shipping ... I'll send it out he said.
    Waiting, waiting .... nothing ... sending message again ... Between Christmas en New Year he would ship it course then he had the time to.

Right, very happy to read that ... 1 month .. nothing, 2 months still nothing .. what is going on here !

Sending messages again .. not many reply's but he would send it out but the shipping costs went up (showed me in service pdf) well oke.
    Transfured via a friend's paypal in June 2010 (SGD 160).

After that ... all went silent.
    No responce anywhere.

So in short I am looking to get in contact with him again (or someone that knows him/ talks with him) to get to know what the deal is and where my goods are !
    This course everything is payed for and all he has to do is ship it (with every piece) and send me the tracingcode.
    Then it's a done deal and closed for us both.

Hope that perhaps he will read it himself too.
Working...
X