Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie : Sky Fighters

For those who would like to watch the French Air Force Mirage 2000 featured in a movie, Sky Fighters (with English subtitles) is now available on Youtube. The aerial sequences such as dogfights and formation flying are beautiful staged and filmed.

Sky Fighters is available as a DVD.

Click on this link to watch the movie. Remember to turn on the English subtitles.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Watched the youtube version . first 20mins of it , the english subtitles came on very late , almost 10s after their mouth stop talking . Is it just me or what ? I think i will like the movie , just hope that i could solve the super late english subtitles problem .

Comment

There is a delay in the display of the English subtitles. Other than this fault, the film is quite entertaining.

The last occasion a Mirage 2000 seen flying in Singapore was at the Asian Aerospace more than a decade ago. Currently, the aircraft is in service with the Taiwan Air Force and the Indian Air Force.

Comment

Ok i think this film qualifies to get as a DVD . Hope i can get it at our neighbourhood DVD shop . The delay in english subtitle really kills the mood to watch . Its even worse near the end .

Comment

A few years back I saw a music video "Into The Fire" and it uses the video clips from that show.
          I posted before in this forum before...but that source is no longer exists.

Anyway, I manage to find that video again in YouTube. Here is the link:

EDIT: Here is another different music video. Higher quality.
          --- I've noticed that there are many reuploads from my movie on the web, this is however the original and thus Highest Quality version around! --- Heavily i...

The Song title: "Into The Fire"
          Sung by "Thirteen Senses"

Comment

Thank you for the additional link showing the Mirage 2000 from the film.

I have checked with several video rental shops in the Bukit Batok area to rent the DVD. Unfortunately, none of them has it.

I have contacted LaserFlair to purchase one but was informed that the company does not carry it anymore. I have placed an order for it. Hopefully, the company will import a few copies for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X