Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mosquito Squadron

The last occasion I had watched this movie featuring the De Haviland Mosquito was in 1969. I was able to view this movie last night when I found it on Youtube. The main star of the movie is David McCallum. Members of my generation know him as the Russian agent in 'The Man from UNCLE' a popular TV series shown on TV Singapura.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Go for 633 Squadron

That movie got alot of clips taken from the 633 Squadron movie which is much better the The Mosquito Squadron, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by anuar ahmad View Post
        That movie got alot of clips taken from the 633 Squadron movie which is much better the The Mosquito Squadron, imho.

I agree with you. 633 Squadron was made several years earlier than the Mosquito Squadron. The main stars of 633 Squadron are Cliff Robertson who won an academy award in Charly and George Chakiris who acted in West Side Story. The bombing run down the fiord to destroy the Nazi installation by the Mosquito bombers reminds me of the bombing run by the X-Wing fighters to destroy the Death Star in George Lucas' Star Wars Episode 4.

Comment

Working...
        X