Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX18QQ Tx

I got my DX18QQ from RCS this morning. I am very happy with it. The stick gimbals are smoother and the stick tension can go much lower than the DX18.

Still yet to explore other new features.

thanks for sharing. pls keep us updated on the additional features of this wonderful tx. I cannot bring myself to spend such an amount on a tx and my next tx will def be a JR. IMHO, the 18qq is wonderful and will last you for many moons to come. cheers!
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Post some pictures bro so we all can

Comment

Here are some pictures.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DX18QQ_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	972963

Name:	DX18QQ_2.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	972964Click image for larger version

Name:	DX18QQ_4.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	972966

Name:	DX18QQ_3.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	972965

Name:	DX18QQ_5.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	972967

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          thanks for sharing. pls keep us updated on the additional features of this wonderful tx. I cannot bring myself to spend such an amount on a tx and my next tx will def be a JR. IMHO, the 18qq is wonderful and will last you for many moons to come. cheers!
          I think most new features are for planes but I cannot fly plane. I can only fly heli. LOL.
          I tried on the simulator, it appears that my circle flight is more round with this new Tx.

Comment

How much did you paid for your DX18QQ ? Does it come with Wireless trainer link ? Thank in advance for looking into the question ...

Comment

Dear all, I have a DX9. I saw YouTube people can display quad on the screen. But I cannot find any link to display a quad on the display. Can any one share some link how to do it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X