Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Guys,

I am back into RC after completing my PPL and just logged into daddyhobby to check out what's new.

Glad to see a forum for model railroad fans. I get my Trains from Hobby Bounties. They are at katong Shopping Centre. They have HO and now, N scale trains. They deal mostly with Hornsby Trains. I have 4 sets from them. Also, got a full steam locomotive which actually is driven by steam. Really cool. Check them out. Can call them at 64401890. Cheers!!!!
    Machines should work, Human's should think!

Comment

I am a model train enthusiast and am just starting the hobby. I have a Roco HO model train set, I started with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAXUSDaZ_gc as a Model Train Beginner

Comment

Originally posted by preferscale View Post
        Loyn, the train shop in the basement of Adephi is gone. Owner still the same but he is now selling photographic equipment. The prices for the Katong shop are steep and they are mainly British models. As I said previously, Singapore not a good place to buy model trains - price wise and availability.

I don't have any plastic models of train in 1/35 but I do have some old Airfix kits in OO (I think it is 1/76) -a few steam engines and wagons.

What are you up to now?
        The said shop is called Toy Craft. They are still there, though they are now into selling 2nd hand photographic equipments. They still have some LGB, Hornby and Roco though. I last bought my LGB straights and 60cm(R1) curves from them.

Comment

Local model train is very hard o find and the price tag will make ppl away.....

I mostly buy from ebay and Plazajapan....

found British trains set always more expensive...like Graham Farish ...but I would like to have a Class 25 Diesel loco set...;)

This is my N scale Japan D51 diesel train:

In near future will add this Kato ASB. (Analog Sound Box) so it will more fun!! http://youtu.be/ZspASybSgnQ
          Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Copper locomotive train holding shot glasses in its carriages

Click image for larger version

Name:	Train on track holding shot glasses.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	980997

hi everyone

I work in a creative agency and am developing materials for a launch event taking place in Dec 2015 and would like to customize a locomotive train on tracks with ability to hold shot glasses in its carriages and circulate to serve them, as per attached image.

Will any of the enthusiasts in this forum be able to shed some light on who in Singapore can customize a train like this in the same copper finish (be it actual ? Or selling an existing similar train that can be spray painted copper?

Appreciate your comments and suggestions as you are the experts in this field, and thanks in advance !

Comment

u might want to try contact Katong Shopping Mall's shop?As hre in SG very few Railway model support. �� Good luck...on ur Rotating shushi alike railway model...
              Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Working...
              X