Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use Futaba tx for RC Sim????

Hey i recently got a Futaba tx and i was wondering how i could hook it up to my laptop and run it with aerofly pro deluxe?

I have a cable for a spektrum which uses a 3.5m jack to connect to the tx. Is it possible to get an adaptor for the futaba connector to a female 3.5mm jack and reuse my older cable or do i have to buy a seperate cable which is specifically made for futaba?

Thanks for your input.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

u just need a Futaba Transmitter Adapter Plug 3.5mm to Futaba Square Plug for Flight Simulator

Comment

Originally posted by MINI_TPATRICK View Post
      u just need a Futaba Transmitter Adapter Plug 3.5mm to Futaba Square Plug for Flight Simulator
      Thanks for your reply sir. Any idea where can i buy the adaptor?
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

will this work?

Comment

Originally posted by wanna_be_pilot View Post
          Yes it will, provided ur sim is not the *ahem* version.

Singa hobby got stock..

Comment

Working...
          X