Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
    Jonathan,

hmm....I am using normal epoxy..and am sure it i sthe mix of epoxy that is also causing the issue. Will have to look up for those with resin...
    Thanks

Jonathan
    Hi Jonathan,

I imagine there is a much better source in SG then ordering from this company, but this is where I have purchased resin in the past. (http://www.uscomposites.com/). Specifically I have purchased the 635 Thin Epoxy Resin mixed 3:1 with Medium Epoxy hardener. If you can not find a local hobby shop that carries any similar resins, you might consider checking out some surfing, windsurfing, or other types of water sports and maybe even some car body shops since they tend to use FG as well.

Best of luck!

-Jonathan

Comment

I think its ur epoxy not mixed well. Too little hardener.

U can buy the alcohol swaps from the pharmacy in the hospital or any pharmacy. I have quite a few of them.

Comment

Hey i was reading thru and remembered also that one of the fellow gliders was asking about changing the colour to their glider etc etc..

I have a solution that fits your requirements quite nicely.. Its a vinyl decal that does not leave behind any sticky residude when removed and elastic enough to fit around the contours of yhe item you using on...

this decal i talking about is also the one being used on tdr canopy. I have managed to get some of it but only could find the lower grade one but its just as good i think.. Anyways i have some spar in various colours i can pass to whoever who needs or wants to use them..

Btw, its FOC
        Regards,
        Xuen7

SELLING
        2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
        Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
        Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
        Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
        MCPX parts / kit etc..
        Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by Twyl View Post
          Hi Jonathan,

I imagine there is a much better source in SG then ordering from this company, but this is where I have purchased resin in the past. (http://www.uscomposites.com/). Specifically I have purchased the 635 Thin Epoxy Resin mixed 3:1 with Medium Epoxy hardener. If you can not find a local hobby shop that carries any similar resins, you might consider checking out some surfing, windsurfing, or other types of water sports and maybe even some car body shops since they tend to use FG as well.

Best of luck!

-Jonathan
          Thanks JOn....hopefully I don;t need to use it any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            I think its ur epoxy not mixed well. Too little hardener.

U can buy the alcohol swaps from the pharmacy in the hospital or any pharmacy. I have quite a few of them.
            Yup...I scare it don;t stick so put lots of epoxy..

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
              Hey i was reading thru and remembered also that one of the fellow gliders was asking about changing the colour to their glider etc etc..

I have a solution that fits your requirements quite nicely.. Its a vinyl decal that does not leave behind any sticky residude when removed and elastic enough to fit around the contours of yhe item you using on...

this decal i talking about is also the one being used on tdr canopy. I have managed to get some of it but only could find the lower grade one but its just as good i think.. Anyways i have some spar in various colours i can pass to whoever who needs or wants to use them..

Btw, its FOC
              Thank Bro Zuen...so far it is doing well for me this morning.

Comment

Taser Carbon - Keeper ; Ginger on sales

Had two great flights this morning tuning the Taser Carbon, especially using flaps for landing.
                It really perform well this morning....and in the last landing I even got it to a position that I caught it on the Wing as I line it up.

Tips for future Taser Carbon owner :
                - Very good glider with my limited knowledge
                - Rudder is quite effective, so tone down on the setup no need much
                - Make sure you cut and make it full house as with flaps it is easier to land as this guy can come in hot due to it profile.

regards,
                Jonathan

Comment

Nice flying Today

Had a great real experience of Thermal this afternoon....were doing clockwise and anti-clockwise movement and got "caught" into the thermal...and took it high up...at some point i have to lean against my car to get a good support to see the glider. I was wondering if I really fond the thermal or I am powering it....once home I confirm it is thermal as I put back less then 50% of the usual usage and still getting 15mns more flight.

In the end I took it down as it get smaller, "black" and small is not a good combination. But I know the answer is Red/Blue/White and BIG.

Comment

put my Taser Carbon on sales.

Comment

Help Me !!!!

Help Me....help me.......I am so addicted , two more gliders ( one nice one and one cheapo ) coming
                      The plan were to sell my Taser and Erwin as I get new gliders ( just like changing my helis )...but I just couldn't get to sell my Erwin XL ultralight because it is new in market ( electric version ) and also it fly so well...

Jonathan

Comment

Help Me....help me.......I am so addicted , two more gliders ( one nice one and one cheapo ) coming
                        The plan were to sell my Taser and Erwin as I get new gliders ( just like changing my helis )...but I just couldn't get to sell my Erwin XL ultralight because it is new in market ( electric version ) and also it fly so well...

Jonathan
                        Looks like you really been bitten by glider poison.
                        The only antidote is Kevlar, carbon and fiberglass.

Comment

two more gliders ( one nice one and one cheapo ) coming...
                          So which one is the Backfire? the nice or cheap one?
                          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                            So which one is the Backfire? the nice or cheap one?
                            Me like to know also ...
                            Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Jonathan
                              wow aint it great, to be able to just order gliders without thinking about how much they cost..... I sure hope I can get to that stage...
                              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                                wow aint it great, to be able to just order gliders without thinking about how much they cost..... I sure hope I can get to that stage...
                                Believe me, You wouldn't like it when you are at that stage

Comment

Working...
                                X