X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post my pics here : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...219#post565219

Comment

Ang,

See reply from RC Japan. How??? Can buy???

Dear Adrian Lee,
      Thank you for your patience! We have finished reviewing your order and added the shipping cost. Please sign-in to your account to complete the checkout process.

We will hold order for 10 days and then cart contents may be removed.

If you would like to change your order, by adding or removing items, please send us an email and we will update your order and send you the new shipping cost.
      Product Quantity Product Number Product Name Product Price Total price
      1 JR-84044 Multi-Blade Rotor Head MB-351 (Gyro not included) Yen22,350 Yen22,350
      Your shipping cost is:- Yen1760
      Note:- Processing Time: 3-5 Business Days
      Shipping: EMS

If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us.

Thank you for using RC Japan for your radio control needs. We are proud to be supporters of your passion for radio control, now and in the future.

Happy flying!

Sincerely,

Wendy Hope
      RC Japan
      RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car : - K&S FunTech Futaba Hirobo O.S. Engine YS Engine Other... Quest [SALE] Curtis Youngblood SAITO Engines OK MODEL Falcon HITEC [SALE] Scorpion KONTRONIK [SALE] SPECIAL PRICE PRODRONE [SALE] KONTRONIK [SALE] FREAKWARE [SALE] FALCON Radio Control Aircraft, OS, Futaba, Car

info@rcjapan.net

Comment

thanks Adrian...that add up to be S$385 which is too high cost liao. ..I stay enjoying with flybar...that money I will use for other investment....(looking into another Align 500 size Cobra or SeaHawk, about S$305 nia )...

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Ang,

See reply from RC Japan. How??? Can buy???

Dear Adrian Lee,
        Thank you for your patience! We have finished reviewing your order and added the shipping cost. Please sign-in to your account to complete the checkout process.

We will hold order for 10 days and then cart contents may be removed.

If you would like to change your order, by adding or removing items, please send us an email and we will update your order and send you the new shipping cost.
        Product Quantity Product Number Product Name Product Price Total price
        1 JR-84044 Multi-Blade Rotor Head MB-351 (Gyro not included) Yen22,350 Yen22,350
        Your shipping cost is:- Yen1760
        Note:- Processing Time: 3-5 Business Days
        Shipping: EMS

If you have any questions or inquiries, please email us.

Thank you for using RC Japan for your radio control needs. We are proud to be supporters of your passion for radio control, now and in the future.

Happy flying!

Sincerely,

Wendy Hope
        RC Japan
        RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car : - K&S FunTech Futaba Hirobo O.S. Engine YS Engine Other... Quest [SALE] Curtis Youngblood SAITO Engines OK MODEL Falcon HITEC [SALE] Scorpion KONTRONIK [SALE] SPECIAL PRICE PRODRONE [SALE] KONTRONIK [SALE] FREAKWARE [SALE] FALCON Radio Control Aircraft, OS, Futaba, Car

info@rcjapan.net

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
          thanks Adrian...that add up to be S$385 which is too high cost liao. ..I stay enjoying with flybar...that money I will use for other investment....(looking into another Align 500 size Cobra or SeaHawk, about S$305 nia )...
          The joy of a complete scale model is priceless.

Comment

Haha, Joy is part of my life, hobby is part of my joy...so I rather spend on something more important in my life..血汗钱难赚呀。。。。

can borrow your 4-in-1 machine? I think of making myself to try (i ever work as 车床工人 before..but on big machines..)

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            The joy of a complete scale model is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
              Haha, Joy is part of my life, hobby is part of my joy...so I rather spend on something more important in my life..血汗钱难赚呀。。。。

can borrow your 4-in-1 machine? I think of making myself to try (i ever work as 车床工人 before..but on big machines..)
              I dont have 4 in 1 machine leh.

Only have 6 in 1 machine which is not capable of doing much for harder materials. Good for wood, plastic and aluminum only. It will be too dangerous to use it for making rotorhead. Parts will fly upon spin up.

If u can design it, can ask the ppl in machine shop thread to make it for u. They have the proper machine.

First is to get a "good" drawing software like AutoCad.

Comment

Working...
              X