Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this is nice. price is even nicer and is more then the fulselage

I definitely need one as while installing the kit into the fuselage, the flybar will hit the upper portion at the exhaust.

I think Infinity is selling same, hope cheaper so will get it on next trip.

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
    Ang,

Something which will look swee swee on ur AS350 :

RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car - K&S FunTech Futaba Hirobo O.S. Engine YS Engine Other... Quest [SALE] Curtis Youngblood SAITO Engines OK MODEL Falcon HITEC [SALE] Scorpion KONTRONIK [SALE] SPECIAL PRICE PRODRONE [SALE] KONTRONIK [SALE] FREAKWARE [SALE] FALCON Radio Control Aircraft, OS, Futaba, Car

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114281[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
      Yes, this is nice. price is even nicer and is more then the fulselage

I definitely need one as while installing the kit into the fuselage, the flybar will hit the upper portion at the exhaust.

I think Infinity is selling same, hope cheaper so will get it on next trip.
      I dont think Infinity will be selling this three bladed head.

U can either use the raptor head(flybar is on top) or just go FBL.

Comment

This was mine :

RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car (DISCONTINUED)MAIN ROTOR HEAD 225S (FOUR) [KS-1254] - (DISCONTINUED)MAIN ROTOR HEAD 225S (FOUR)

More expensive than the three bladed one. Also pain pain get it over with.

Comment

This link was forwarded to me by you: http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/n...ewsdesk_id=683

难道你忘了吗?:rolleyes3:

I think can still fly with it as don't think it will hit with gentle flying, unless wag here and there which not my kind of flying style. but will still fly at risk loh till I got the head.

BTW, still progressing hope can finish before weekend so to maiden this week...

I dont think Infinity will be selling this three bladed head.

U can either use the raptor head(flybar is on top) or just go FBL.

Comment

你年轻有为,裤袋比我浅。。。no problem 的啦....

me 半退休 aleli lah can not afford to pay so much. hehehehe

This was mine :

RC Japan | Radio Control Aircraft | Car (DISCONTINUED)MAIN ROTOR HEAD 225S (FOUR) [KS-1254] - (DISCONTINUED)MAIN ROTOR HEAD 225S (FOUR)

More expensive than the three bladed one. Also pain pain get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
              This link was forwarded to me by you: http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/n...ewsdesk_id=683

难道你忘了吗?:rolleyes3:

I think can still fly with it as don't think it will hit with gentle flying, unless wag here and there which not my kind of flying style. but will still fly at risk loh till I got the head.

BTW, still progressing hope can finish before weekend so to maiden this week...
              That is the news only, so long liao, I dont think they bring it in.

Other sites already have it on sale but infinity dont have it listed. Means they will not bring it in.

Comment

What happen to Ang ah.....now a day like to type in Chinese...don't tell me got another 'hobby' that need coversation in Chinese.......

Comment

This one cheaper:

Comment

Comparison between the 2 rotor head (Adrianli and Wangzx), IMHO, the one http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/n...ewsdesk_id=683 is better.
                    It has better anti-rotation part/design. Furthermore, it do not required to do phase offset. The other one...quality like typical FlyingHobby design...poor antirotation part and "slanted" linkages.

SH

Comment

If u really want to have really scale rotor head for your AS350, check out this one:

http://www.modellsport.ch/editor/ima...ts/mhu03_l.jpg

Here is a video using that rotor system:
                      Electric powered scale helicopter AS 350 Ecureuil showing longline cargo transport technique.Starflex rotor head, Minicopter Joker 3 mechanic, Vario fuselage...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
                        Comparison between the 2 rotor head (Adrianli and Wangzx), IMHO, the one http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/n...ewsdesk_id=683 is better.
                        It has better anti-rotation part/design. Furthermore, it do not required to do phase offset. The other one...quality like typical FlyingHobby design...poor antirotation part and "slanted" linkages.

SH
                        The one from infinity is the same one I posted. If Ang wana buy, I can help. Me got account with RC Japan. My K&S four bladed is also from them.

Comment

Yup. After I posted, I realized both Japan and the Infinity one is the same but somehow I can't edit my post...so I leave it as it is. Beside, I find that the "StarFlex" one better looking.

SH

Comment

Yellow b啊nana mah...不说中文怎么行? learn back all my Chinese to communicate with my Taiwan colleauges....got to write in Chinese 了。 Yes, next hobby may be in Chinese...

Originally posted by wangzx View Post
                            What happen to Ang ah.....now a day like to type in Chinese...don't tell me got another 'hobby' that need coversation in Chinese.......

Comment

Thanks. How much har include shipping? Let me consider and thanks in advance.

I am still rushing to complete. if possible, I could maiden this week end with flybar first to see how well it goes. Tonight can't not continue due to dinner...only tomorrow but wife need to go 娘家。。。

The one from infinity is the same one I posted. If Ang wana buy, I can help. Me got account with RC Japan. My K&S four bladed is also from them.

Comment

Just to share some of the pics that taken this morning using my Iphone. Glad to see my flying kakis brought their scale heli..

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X