Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
    Bro kaon, i hope i have not let u down... Really appreciate all the links to the manuals and setup. Some stuff that i need/intend to change before next flight.

1. New props
    2. New sticks for frame. Might even try a carbon square tube from jethobby.
    3. Need to adjust all wiring nicely.

Need some learning on how to finetune the trike more. eg gain pots, expo, epa, etc

Hey weeliano, ready for yr assistance this sun. hehehe

Haha very nice!!!! Very well done! I think you don't need my help at all! Did you build the Yaw mechanism from nose gear brackets?

Very impressive! I think by Sunday, you'll already figure out how to tune your Tricopter. What you need now are new propellers and recalibrating the throttle and setting your expos and you should be ready to go!

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
      Its just a simple servo mech. Cable tie, foam tape and some sticks. Yup the prop are from the original, thats y i will get a new prop before trimming it again...
      Seems like you are missing a nut on the yawing mechanism, make sure find a replacement and hot glue it in place. Vibration over time tends to loosen the nuts. I think this will be your favourite vertical take off and landing craft.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by Weeliano View Post
        Seems like you are missing a nut on the yawing mechanism, make sure find a replacement and hot glue it in place. Vibration over time tends to loosen the nuts. I think this will be your favourite vertical take off and landing craft.
        yup i realize that too. but the ball end was threaded through the servo arm so theres no slop at moment but i'll make sure to put on the nut to safely secure it.

well it should be my fav vtol if everything goes well. hehehe

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

HobbyKing KK2 board

Wow, looks like it has auto-level... which means 3gyros+3accelerometers right?

Comment

Originally posted by kaon View Post
            Wow, looks like it has auto-level... which means 3gyros+3accelerometers right?

Ahhh Poison!!!

Comment

For USD30, this board is a must buy!

check it out here. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...rol_Board.html
              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by wanna_be_pilot View Post
                For USD30, this board is a must buy!
                check it out here. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...rol_Board.html
                I am happy to see that this forum no longer censors overseas online hobby shops.

It will probably go out of stock very soon. But I think I will wait and see the video reviews. Not enough time for RC nowadays.

Comment

Use a buddycode! It only cost $19USD.

Comment

Originally posted by xmonster View Post
                    Use a buddycode! It only cost $19USD.
                    Can share?
                    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

I ordered the KKboard version 2, I'm curious to see how more stable the MEMS gyros are and also to see if the auto level actuallyworks. Will post a follow up once I get the board up and flying.

Comment

I was asking for the buddy code, maybe can pm me?
                        Its on back order now.

Looking forward to your feedback, Weeliano.
                        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

wow! cheap and good!

Comment

Gopro lens cover

Nice lens cover for the Gopro. Did you make it yourself or can you point me to where you purchased it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeroam6 View Post
                              Nice lens cover for the Gopro. Did you make it yourself or can you point me to where you purchased it?
                              Hi I got my layer lens protection unit from here http://www.fpvmanuals.com/layerlens/

You do have to purchase additional lens if you don't want to disassemble it from your GoPro casing. The kit does not come with the lens. But I think its a great idea and protects the glass lens should it hit a hard surface. This setup also reduces the weight of the GoPro.

Comment

Working...
                              X