Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner time, we went back to the same restaurant the night before. This time we ordered crabs. Total cost RM136.50 which includes rice and lime juices. We had Deer meat, Fried onion toufu, we liked this a lot. Outside crispy, inside soft soft. They ownself make one according to them. Chilly crab with bread. The bread, they ownself make one too. Like our SG man tou. Stuffed crab. They use normal crab, unlike Tong Juan who uses flower crab which is smaller. I like this version better.

Comment

Next morning we checked out and head to KL to continue our road trip holiday through Karak Highway. Nothing much to report from there. The normal mall hopping. I had a fun time at the hotel’s swimming pool, its Park royal KL hotel. Oh ya and petaling street has became Bangladesh street liao. 80% of the storekeepers there are Bangladeshi. Do not visit there, I don’t see much locals shopping there at all.

My dinner at Wong Ah Wah restaurant along Jalan Alor, KL. Had grilled stingray, chicken wings, salt egg frog legs, satay and fruits rojak. Total bill with lime juices is RM89. All taste great. Highly recommended. They occupied more than three units!!! All other restaurants along Jalan Alor, the ppl keep calling u go to their restaurant to eat. At WAW, no one call you go in but everyone flock here to eat.

Supper, had McD.

Thatz all folks, thanks for reading.

Comment

great field report! Enjoyed every photo esp the food...be patient with me...I'll share of my own in a couple of weeks
        Heli-ADDICTION:
        Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
        JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Working...
        X