Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, Thanks for sharing Adrianli! i have always enjoyed your travel blogs. methinks singapore should hv more of such farms open for families. Now it's just USS, RWS and all that jazz...sianz...
    Heli-ADDICTION:
    Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
    JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      WOW, Thanks for sharing Adrianli! i have always enjoyed your travel blogs. methinks singapore should hv more of such farms open for families. Now it's just USS, RWS and all that jazz...sianz...
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
        Thanks for sharing Adrian. Your aerial videography is very professional. I think you are the 1st person shooting such nice video with RC helicopter in Singapore

Dont say too loud. Me trying to fly under the radar. Wait till I setup my Sony Nex5 then the video + photos more "professional". Thatz my ultimate aim.

Comment

After the duck farm, we drove to Port Dickson. It has been sometime since I was at Port Dickson. This road trip, decided to re-visit. It has changed so much. Stayed at Grand Lexis again.

Comment

At night, we went to Port Dickson town. They had the funfare in town. We went to the beach and saw many kids were playing with soapy balloons.

Comment

Asked the locals there and they recommended this local seafood restaurant. For breakfast and lunch, can buy the nice curry bun(either pork or chicken fillings). At night, the restaurant is very very popular with the locals.

Comment

Some photos of the food we ate at the Lucky Restaurant. That claypot dish is their specialty. Its hot, spicy and filled with seafood sweetness. Got crab, prawns and fried fish. Really jin ho jiak.

Comment

This year road trip, decided to go to Kuantan and visit the places that I had never visited before even thou I have been here three times. We stayed at Swiss Garden Resort, its our favourite choice due to its location, facilities and room. As usual, drove there through Route 3 road, hugging the east coast of MY. Reached Kuantan, East Coast Mall without much fuss. Had lunch there and a bit of shopping. Curry noodles and chicken ham sandwich.

Then we checked into Swiss garden Resort. The room that was given to us was great. Same level as the lobby and facing the pool. We decided to have dinner nearby, upon checking Tripadvisor, there is a recommended restaurant nearby, Beserah SF Restaurant. Had cheese crayfish, sambal kangkong, salted egg sotong and toufu with onion. Jin ho jiak and pretty cheap. All portion small. Total price RM96 with rice and lime juices. I know the crayfish cost RM40, got five crayfishes. More than enough for both of us. Best of all, got seaview while dining.

Comment

Early next morning, I took out my DJI Phantom and did some aerial photography + videography. Never viewed the resort such high up before. Here are the photos and video from my DJI Phantom.

Comment

After breakfast, our first itinerary was to visit Sungai Lembing Museum. It was a long drive away, 30+km from our resort. It took slightly more than an hour due to traffic conditions at Kuantan town. Upon reaching Sungai Lembing town, you will be greeted by a huge structure. Confirming that you are there.

Driving further into the town, we reached Sungai Lembing Museum. Entrance fee was RM5 per person for foreigner. Also must sign in at the security post at the entrance and also at the house at the hill top. This museum, pretty much tells you the history of Sungai Lembing as a tin mining town and how tin was mined. The museum was previously the house of the mine manager and subsequently the house used by the Sultan of Pahang during his visit. If you are very much into history and geology, this place will interest you. We just walk around the whole place and have a look. It was a pretty big house.

Comment

After our tour of the museum, I went back to the security post and ask permission from the security guard if I can take aerial photography at the museum. He said no problem at all. And I am more than happy to set up my DJI Phantom for the shoot. The weather was not favourable thou. As it was near the mountains, we had occasional rain showers. So have to grab an opening window of no rain to launch my DJI Phantom. Here are the photos and video from my DJI Phantom.

Comment

Next, upon advise from the friendly Chinese security guard, we drove further up the hill to visit the tin mine. Entrance fee was RM15.90 per person. Never state if foreigner has to pay extra. Get to sit an old train into the underground tin mine. This mine is already not in operation and mainly for tourist to view. After 500m of train ride, we came to the start of the mine. You can see that the mine had reinforced concrete on its wall. Those tunnels without reinforced concrete was sealed off, can see the raw rock surfaces.

The main tunnel was pretty big, but at some areas, ceiling height was pretty low for me. The other smaller tunnels that were sealed off, I think I had to crawl. The whole length of the mine was around 800 meters one way. Inside was pretty cooling. But not sure who was smoking inside the mine!!! The whole mine was stink of cigarettes smell. That inconsiderate idiot.

Comment

After visit to the tin mine, as per instructions from the security guard, drove further into the road and we came across the hanging bridge which linked the small villages to town across the Sungai Kenau river. I took out my DJI Phantom again and launch it into the sky at the village. Here are the photos and video from my DJI Phantom.

Comment

I wrapped up the filming after it started to pour again. We head back to Kuantan town to take the River Cruise. It took us about one hour again due to traffic conditions. We reached the river cruise and had 45mins to spare before the next cruise timing. So I decided to launch my DJI Phantom one last time to complete my four packs of battery for the day. Here are the photos and video from my DJI Phantom.

Comment

At the stated cruise time, no other visitors except my wife and I. So the cruise guide told us, we had to charter the boat if we want to proceed with the cruise. It cost the fare of five passengers. We just wanted a cruise to the river mouth, it cost RM20 per person, so it will cost us RM100 to charter the whole boat. The cruise guide gave us a discount, he will charge us RM15, same as MY citizen, multiple by five. So it will cost us RM75 instead. We took it.

There is a boat driver and a cruise guide with us. It was like a personal tour of Kuantan river. The guide although don’t speak good English, he was able to explain to us the various parts of the river. And where to go and visit or eat along the river. Also told us what are the various boats in the river. And which boats are local and which are from other parts of MY. Overall nice experience, added a few general knowledge to my brain cells.

Comment

Working...
                                X