Clear All

RC Flapping Wings!

Hey guys! Check this out!

Coolest RC-whatever ever! Haha..

Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
    Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
    MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
    HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
    TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Check out duck hunter :

Comment

Smart bird

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad
      没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Seems like there's R&D on ornithopters or flapping wing aircraft - but actually, toy companies have had the technology for years!!

Anyway, for the original video, those guys are really casual... flying so close to high-voltage lines.
        ------------------------------
        Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
        NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Hi protoseni , once you have completed your prototype of the ornicopter , can i have a look at it flying ? Hope you can make it larger then those toy versions . And if its not too exp i may be interested to get one too .

Foxkilo yes the toy companies may have the technology for years , but how many of them can be controlled well ? And with research , these " birds " can be fitted with an array of cameras , sensors , gyros , GPS and etc to do other task then just simple flying .

Maybe in the future , what you see as a flock of birds flying through the air may well be an army of such drones .

Comment

Hi Amas , any update on your Ornithcopter ? Pics ?

Comment

Will you be selling it yourself or will you be passing it to other companies to sell it ? Can't wait to see your sample followed by of cos the final prototype . Hope i can get to see the maiden too .

Comment

Can buy just the ornithcopter and use my own tx and rx ? I'm sure most of us here already have our own tx and rx .

Comment

Hehe sorry ar , another question . Can the wings and tail of the ornithcopter be folded back onto the body when not in use ? So that it can be easy to store and bring out to field . Most impt is easier to hide from my mums eyes lol .

Comment

Originally posted by seraph View Post
                    Hey guys! Check this out!

Coolest RC-whatever ever! Haha..

DR kazu has many ornithopters he is the japanese master of ornithopters i have a Channel on youtube if you like ornithopters have a look it is therealthing691 channelon you tube people on my friends list on there are all ornithopter lovers cheers Brian

Comment

gee, is he sean kinkade?
                      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

yes Glo has a long wait and patrick too i think is unfair

Comment

thankyou for the welcome:smile3:

Comment

stunt flying gliding at 2.00 loops at 3.15 and a catch landing:wink5:
                            lazy hawk ornithopter stunt flying in about 12kph wind loops dives rolls etc pilot brian butler

hope you like it

Comment

ornithopters are great fun i fly a minimum of 2 to3 hrs a week sum times a lot more

Comment

Working...
                              X