Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear club members,

I would like to join this club. Was involved in RC many years ago. Now thinking of coming back again.

Can someone advice me does this club allow glow engines of all sizes? Asking cos I see the field like not very big for glow?

I am thinking of getting a .40 size GP Escapade but putting a .75 - .95 in it (yes - sibei overpower but I like )

Ok to fly here? If not I will go for a smaller engine?

Comment

Originally posted by gpang788 View Post
      Dear club members,

I would like to join this club. Was involved in RC many years ago. Now thinking of coming back again.

Can someone advice me does this club allow glow engines of all sizes? Asking cos I see the field like not very big for glow?

I am thinking of getting a .40 size GP Escapade but putting a .75 - .95 in it (yes - sibei overpower but I like )

Ok to fly here? If not I will go for a smaller engine?
      This club is strictly for electric only.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycross View Post
        This club is strictly for electric only.
        I meant to say 'field'.

Comment

No worries thanks.

Comment

Hi guys,

AMC is ready to take new/renewal membership year 2015 at ACE The Place CC (New CC located along Woodlands Ave 1, besides Christ Church Secondary School).
            AMC's membership period will be end on 31-Dec-2015, pro-rated membership will be applied.
            Thank you and happy flying.

Regards,
            AMC Team

Comment

Originally posted by yunaidy View Post
              Hi guys,

AMC is ready to take new/renewal membership year 2015 at ACE The Place CC (New CC located along Woodlands Ave 1, besides Christ Church Secondary School).
              AMC's membership period will be end on 31-Dec-2015, pro-rated membership will be applied.

Regards,
              AMC Team
              Pro-rated membership fee applicable only for New Member.

Comment

Originally posted by yunaidy View Post
                Hi guys,

Regards,
                AMC Team
                Hi Yunaidy,

I am live in Woodlands and I am keen on Joining the club. I am totally new to this and I'd appreciate if you could advice me further on the club's next outing.

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha1 View Post
                  Hi Yunaidy,

I am live in Woodlands and I am keen on Joining the club. I am totally new to this and I'd appreciate if you could advice me further on the club's next outing.

Thx.
                  Hi Alpha1,

You may want to visit us this coming weekend (Saturday&Sunday) from 9:00 AM to about 11:00 AM to take a look. the flying site is at woodlands dr 19. See you there!

Comment

Hi im 15 i havent bought any planes cos i want to know more abt the flying fields in singapore. Is this field free to use? And how old is the youngest flyer there thks

Comment

Hi,
                      Is the club still active?
                      Thanks

Comment

Yes, the club is still active. You may approach ACE Community Center to enrol.

Comment

Originally posted by chew0910 View Post
                          Yes, the club is still active. You may approach ACE Community Center to enrol.
                          Thanks for replying.

Would like to know whether the runway / flying field is open anytime to member or there is a fix schedule?

If is a fix schedule, appreciate someone can help to share the schedule

Thanks

Comment

Is this club in any way related to the old ACE Hobby? I've not spoken with William for a long time and would hope to get in touch with him.

Comment

Hi,
                              Is this club still active, thot there was some construction at the runway ?
                              Is it open for flying this weekend ?

Website used to publish flying dates, but dont see that now.
                              Thanks, thinking of dropping by.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi View Post
                                Hi,
                                Is this club still active, thot there was some construction at the runway ?
                                Is it open for flying this weekend ?

Website used to publish flying dates, but dont see that now.
                                Thanks, thinking of dropping by.
                                Yes club is still active.
                                The new building indeed just next to the runway path. Hence some has difficulty to land big
                                edf. Often have to takeoff to/from left side! Not so nice when have to land downwind!
                                Other constructions at the field are also started so how long could we keep this flying site???

Comment

Working...
                                X