Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMC membersip is open

Hi guys,

AMC is ready to take new/renewal membership at ACE The Place CC (New CC located along Woodlands Ave 1, besides Christ Church Secondary School).
    AMC's membership period will be end on 31-Dec-2013, pro-rated membership will be applied.
    Thank you and happy flying.

Regards,
    AMC Team

Comment

Hi, I also would like to be a part of this.do send me the form and other particulars.

Comment

We can join the club at the cc??

Comment

Originally posted by Smallfly View Post
          We can join the club at the cc??
          Yea. This flying club is affiliated to Ace The Place Community Centre. Go over to the CC and get the application form from the counter.
          I just met the guys at their alternate flying site.
          Friendly chaps. They gave me advice for my a/c even though I was not from the club.
          Might consider joining the club.

Comment

Some questions to be answered

1. How can the field be allowed for flying when u have joggers, kids with bikes, dogs, etc using the field at the same time?
            2. Would an insurance company even want to insure giving those kind of circumstances?
            3. There was one incidence whereby non-members was flying at the other end of the field but after the so called safety Marshall approach the guy, he cant do anything to stop him.

These are just some questions out of a lot of questions that need clarification. Because i dont see any other clubs with these kinds of problem

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
            sigpic

Comment

Dear ACE members,

Considered the safety and the health of the members, the activity in this coming weekend will be called off at Woodlands fields due to polluted weather. The same message had been conveyed to ACE The Place CC.

Kindly assist to inform other members. Thank you.

Best Regards,
              Ace Team

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Dear ACE members,

Considered the safety and the health of the members, the activity in this coming weekend will be called off at Woodlands fields due to polluted weather. The same message had been conveyed to ACE The Place CC.

Kindly assist to inform other members. Thank you.

Best Regards,
                Ace Team
                Hi guys,
                Having clear sky this morning at Woodlands field. Activity resume. If the situation turn bad later, field safety marshal will have the rights to stop the activity.

Thanks and enjoy flying.

P/S: please get your own mask standby.

Comment

AMC Membership 2014

Hi guys,

AMC is ready to take new/renewal membership at ACE The Place CC.

Regards,
                  AMC Team

Attached Files

Comment

Dear all, please note that pro-rated fee is not applicable for existing member. Thanks!
                    Originally posted by rkte View Post
                    Hi guys,

AMC is ready to take new/renewal membership at ACE The Place CC.

Regards,
                    AMC Team

Comment

Saw the news yesterday. I guess one more flying field going into the history books.

A new integrated health-care complex, which includes an acute care hospital, community hospital and nursing home, will open in phases from 2022 in Woodlands. Read more at straitstimes.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Saw the news yesterday. I guess one more flying field going into the history books.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...-2022-20140215
                        Adrianli, thats what we all knew long ago, all FF in SG is not permanant...;(
                        So where can we SG flyer fly our RC birds??
                        Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Supposedly the news says that the woodlands hospital will open in phases from 2022... so there's still couple more years to go (?), even taking into account the construction time. Anyway, the acquiring of land for re-development (and making more money) is inevitable nowadays, with the signal sent that population is definitely going to grow, thus ensuring demand and large profits for whatever developments that are coming up.

Even golf clubs - very established organisations with paying members - are being asked to give up their land recently: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...f/1000158.html

The reality is that to the planners, RC flying and wide open space for recreational public use hardly registers on their radar of priorities.
                          ------------------------------
                          Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                          NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Lets try and make full use of it while they are still available!

Comment

Originally posted by ebpwu View Post
                              Lets try and make full use of it while they are still available!
                              May be still available for next 3-5 years. By then, I already LKK, hard to handle Helis or Planes. I think of switch hobby like Super-Hornet to planting Sun Flower...or may be some organic vegie at home for self consume....

Comment

Originally posted by ang View Post
                                May be still available for next 3-5 years. By then, I already LKK, hard to handle Helis or Planes. I think of switch hobby like Super-Hornet to planting Sun Flower...or may be some organic vegie at home for self consume....
                                Oh No! We are losing RC fliers faster than the flying field itself!

Comment

Working...
                                X