Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Flying Schedules.

Hi ACE Aeromodelling Club Members,

Please visit this link for the latest approved flying sessions.

Cheers!
    Weelian

Comment

No Flying Saturday

Dear Members,

Please be informed that there will be no flying this saturday on the 25th Feb 2012. This is due to Sembawang Airbase operations.

Flying will resume normally on Sunday, 26th Feb.

ACE Team.

Comment

Open for Membership.

Gentlemen,

There are still slots available for new ordinary members. There are about 20 slots left. Please refer to the address and registration procedure for ordinary members at the begining of this thread.

ACE TEAM.

Comment

A suggestion for consideration.
          They are signs show that no rc plane and kite flying. I think many do not know our club has approval to fly.
          Could we have permission to add a signboard informing the public our club approved flying hours and right? Hence they inter at their on risk.

Comment

Only members are allowed to fly at the field is it? Cos i just need alittle help to kick off. Then i will fly solo alrdy. Was hoping if i can go there to learn from you guys

Comment

Originally posted by xiiaoda View Post
              Only members are allowed to fly at the field is it? Cos i just need alittle help to kick off. Then i will fly solo alrdy. Was hoping if i can go there to learn from you guys

Hello,

Due to restrictions imposed by RSAF and CAAS, also for insurance purpose, only registered members can fly. This is rule strictly followed. However there are still membership slots available, not many though.

Regards
              ACE team.

Comment

Video Shooting on May 12th and 13th

Gentlemen,

Please be informed we are making a video montage for the New Ace the Place CC soft opening in July.
                As such we need to shoot some raw footage to be use for the montage. We propose to do the video shooting on May 12th and 13th.
                Flying activities will carry on as usual but we would like to invite all members to come on those days to support the event and to bring as many airplanes as possible, either to fly or just display. This will undoubted be one of the bigger electric airplane show in Singapore.

There have been some queries as to requirement of aircraft certification procedure in Ace aeromodelling club.
                The committee has reviewed all feedback till date and has revised the procedure accordingly. It is now less stringent and some procedure made simpler.
                This is the on-going commitment the committee pledge to make flying fun and safe in ACE. However, all published rules and regulation is to be strictly adhered to. The rules and regulations are the only way we can ensure our continued operation of Model airplanes in ACE.
                Please refer to the following link for the revised Procedure.

Hope to see everybody there, membership ID for new members will be ready at that week end.
                We also encourage new members to register, we still have a few slot available.

Best regards
                ACE Team

Comment

Hello Gentlemen,

Thank you for the excellent turn out today. The enthusiasm shown and the discipline observed is nothing short of remarkable.
                  We manage to shoot quite a bit of video today. I am confident after tomorrow, we will have more than enough material for our video montage.
                  We are anticipating a bigger turn out tomorrow too.

There was a query this morning about the flying time of EDFs, please be advise while it is true that the committee is reviewing the possibility of flying EDFs earlier, it has not been approved at this point in time. We are still in the data collection stage. Once the findings are complete and the decision is made, we will then notify everybody accordingly. In the mean time, EDFs flying period together with all class B aircrafts are to be flown at and after 11 AM on sanctioned flying days.
                  Please be guided accordingly.

See you all tomorrow for another exciting flying session.

Regards
                  ACE team

Comment

Hi all,

I am super new to this hobby and i am still trying to learn to fly. Wanted to join the club but seems like i may be putting members in danger. Ha.
                    Can i ask if a newbie like me can still join the club and learn something from members here?

Regards,
                    Henry

Comment

bro can i join still even though the site is restricted from flying can i still join the club and fly?

Comment

Hi anyone from the club member can tell me if this club still active and still taking new member? thanks

Comment

The guy posting with the signature of "ACE Team" has not posted here since 21st June 2012... 9 months AWOL... I would assume that the club has gone under...

Comment

They're still active:

Did anyone try using the information in the very first post?

Application Procedure for all type of membership:

1) Venue:ACE the Place, Blk 547 Woodlands Drive 16 #01-177
                            Singapore 730547, opening hours, 2pm til 1030 pm everyday(except public holiday)Phone : 6891 3430
                            2) Ask counter staff for application form for ACE aeromodelling club.
                            3) Filled up the form and submit 2 passport sized photographs in color(attached photo with staples on the edge)
                            4) Complete a 20 question questionnaire, you can ask for a copy of the rules and regulations or constitution should you need references to help you answer the questions.
                            5) Submit the completed forms and questionnaire together with 78 sgd to the counter staff. (40 sgd for members under the age of 21). Ensure you get a receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by rayonnair View Post
                              They're still active:

Did anyone try using the information in the very first post?
                              yes, i just went last weekend to register, but the ACE community center has moved to Woodlands ave 1, next to Christ Church secondary school. got the receipt and everything, and looking forward to certify my planes, hopfully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by yunaidy View Post
                                yes, i just went last weekend to register, but the ACE community center has moved to Woodlands ave 1, next to Christ Church secondary school. got the receipt and everything, and looking forward to certify my planes, hopfully soon.
                                There you go. I will likely be frequenting the club field more regularly, what with the shrinking number of fields and all. See you if I see you .

Comment

Working...
                                X