Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell us what you did while the weather was bad.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell us what you did while the weather was bad.

For the past few weeks it rain almost everyday. All flying field are soaked with water and mud.
    There is no flying(at least for me). My buddy and me decided to do something creative.
    This video was taken while it was drizzling outside see link
    Ukulele, guitar & Cajon instrument playing the songs to the tune of "Burong Kakak Tua", a Malay folks song some says originate from Indonesia or Malaysia.Thi...

Hope you like it

Relax at home

Discharge battery , build planes and then watch VCD (nite time).

Wake up later 10am plus , make some breakfast to eat (morning time) then accompany my family.

Comment

Very Nice!!! Would be even better if can get another guitarist to play harmony & counter melody.

Comment

Add saxophone! It will sounds perfect

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. Not easy to find someone to join our group.Time issues. Everybody is just too busy doing something else...sigh

Meanwhile the song We just play, we need a Joget Instructor ....just kidding.
          Someone suggested we add a few dancer with the music...not bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
            Relax at home

Discharge battery , build planes and then watch VCD (nite time).

Wake up later 10am plus , make some breakfast to eat (morning time) then accompany my family.
            Well done! Very family oriented. keep it up.

Cheers

Comment

Pachelbel's Canon in D major on Ukulele, guitar & cajon

Originally posted by jo3natan View Post
              Add saxophone! It will sounds perfect
              Ha ha ha, we could not get a saxaphone player but instead we got another cajon drum & another Ukulele player to play this beautiful songs for all the flyers here. We hope you like. It's call Pachebel's Canon in D major.It's a Gigue
              We just make one try before we record this. Cheers

Pachebel's Canon in D major on 2 Ukuleles, Guitar and 2 cajon drum first attempt.First time getting to play this music. There are some mistakes but we hope y...

Comment

Angels or Devils - Dishwalla (piano & vox cover)

A Piano & Vox cover my friend and I did a while ago of "Angels or Devils" by Dishwalla.

Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                  A Piano & Vox cover my friend and I did a while ago of "Angels or Devils" by Dishwalla.

May I know who is doing the singing? Very nice voice. Great to see you put up a nice music . Thanks for sharing.
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon5 View Post
                    May I know who is doing the singing? Very nice voice. Great to see you put up a nice music . Thanks for sharing.
                    Cheers
                    Glad that you enjoyed it. He is my previous neighbour. We jam for fun now and then. I think he has great potential as a professional vocalist.

Hoping to be able to jam with him more often but he is now studying in Sydney. Here?s another video of our attempt at ? Arms Of an Angel? by Sarah McLaughlin. It was all good until I screwed up.

Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                      Glad that you enjoyed it. He is my previous neighbour. We jam for fun now and then. I think he has great potential as a professional vocalist.

Hoping to be able to jam with him more often but he is now studying in Sydney. Here?s another video of our attempt at ? Arms Of an Angel? by Sarah McLaughlin. It was all good until I screwed up.

I think your friend has great potential. I can also understand when playing in a group ,things can go wrong because the level of concentration is very high. You have to watch the notes and at the same time play in synch with your fellow musician. Most of the time is out of sync and timing issues. By the way is piano the only instrument you played?

Cheers

Comment

What we did when the weather was fine....We fly Rc aircraft then we TC then we SS so here is the link and enjoy....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ona0-z5QWE

Comment

Sadly this will probably be the last time we ever fly , TC & SS because not long after we SS, the authority put up a no fly, no trespassing and no PS in that field.

Comment

Staying home playing musical instrument is good for the soul too.
                            I play some bass, some drum.
                            Drum is fun, but i feel bass is more expressive.
                            I used to have a band to play with, and angels Or devils is such a lovely song to play.

Both you vox and keyboardist are reAlly good !
                            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

FPV simulators! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X