Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro siggy may i know is the picture of the workshop where the boat was built is it in your place or in the factory. .may i know where i can get the molds. .coz i have a few meters of carbon fiber here i reserved to build a boat

Comment

Originally posted by ROVbuilder View Post
      bro siggy may i know is the picture of the workshop where the boat was built is it in your place or in the factory. .may i know where i can get the molds. .coz i have a few meters of carbon fiber here i reserved to build a boat
      I dont' know anyone that sells molds. Why not buy a ready-made hull and reinforce it with your CF?
      2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Hi ROV,

happened to see some mold selling at Ebay a week ago. It comes in shapes of Deep V and tunnel hull. U might wanna try your luck there. Just a thought
        Warpath Wong

Comment

Quick Update: Got a mail from HPR and there will be a 1-2 week delay in the delivery of the the CF engine mounts and bulkhead. He said that boat will be shipped-out today and the mount and bullhead to follow.

I did reply saying that itv was perfectly fine for me to wait for how long it takes. I think he was genuinely embarrassed with the unexpected delays.

Did not get a reply for my 2250/6's. Well maybe late tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            Quick Update: Got a mail from HPR and there will be a 1-2 week delay in the delivery of the the CF engine mounts and bulkhead. He said that boat will be shipped-out today and the mount and bullhead to follow.

I did reply saying that itv was perfectly fine for me to wait for how long it takes. I think he was genuinely embarrassed with the unexpected delays.

Did not get a reply for my 2250/6's. Well maybe late tonight or tomorrow.
            Those lehner's motor are damn powerful!!, 100km/h is easy to get, what brand lipo are you going to use?...Im using those Gens Ace..power comparable to thunder power and high quality made.
            My fleets
            Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

hope to see your's running like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwKAU...&feature=share
              My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
                Those lehner's motor are damn powerful!!, 100km/h is easy to get, what brand lipo are you going to use?...Im using those Gens Ace..power comparable to thunder power and high quality made.
                Got word on the pair of New 2250/5 HA + Fan + WK.
                i've tried TP's 45C maybe this time
                4 x MaxAmps4S 6500 reconfigured 2 x 8S 6500

Comment

hope to see your's running like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwKAU...&feature=share
                  Hard to say with no info on the set-up. Anyways, he needs a bigger pond, as he seem to be holding-back.

Comment

UPDATE: The "Old School" Schulze 40.160wk SAW Monster Twins arrives all the way from Austria!

Comment

Sig, you have the 'kiasu' factor on those ESC so many caps! Let us know when you r ready for maiden.
                      Warpath Wong

Comment

Siggy

what are those mayonaise I see on the 3rd pic?look yummy..LOL, careful when connect lipo higher than 8s...always connect the spark arrestor first.
                        My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
                          Sig, you have the 'kiasu' factor on those ESC so many caps! Let us know when you r ready for maiden.
                          Other parts are in-transit. Yeah, at "like-new" condition, they are probably one of the more difficult pair to find.

Siggy

what are those mayonaise I see on the 3rd pic?look yummy..LOL, careful when connect lipo higher than 8s...always connect the spark arrestor first.
                          Those are the German Mayo Not the nicest thing to see but the "Proof" that the upgrade 9 new caps, were done by Schulze, in-house.

Comment

Schulze 40.160WK and 40.161WK. The 1st is a 40.161WK -- schulze's latest model. The second a 40.160wk. the 3rd photo is the "old-school" 40.160wk. The fourth is a 40.160WK. The 5th photo is a 40.161WK.

Comment

Some more goodies Today.

Comment

Good News, HansPeter got the CF parts and will be shipping-out today from Switzerland. A pair of New LMT 1950/5 Hi Voltage LK 2011 version will ship-out today from an Italian SAW 2011 record Holder, as well.

There is a chance the we might just, sooner than expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X