Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    This is the New C5009 Mystic. However, I went for a pair of old school 40.160WK.
    whats the length of the cat?
    My fleets
    Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
      whats the length of the cat?
      You planning to get one? Find all the details are here, including price. http://www.hpr-powerboats.ch/
      2013 RC4WD International Team Driver

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        You planning to get one? Find all the details are here, including price. http://www.hpr-powerboats.ch/
        not at the moment since I have 2 twin cats already. Im just curious the length of your boat, is it either 115cm or 135cm.
        My fleets
        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Battle fury View Post
          keep it real siggy, schzule esc and lehnner motors is the way to go.

These HPR hull are design around these power systems. Not the other way round
          "Keeping things Real", I grabbed a pair of the old school 40.160WK which the previous owner, described as a pair of "SAW Monsters"

Lucky Find, indeed, as these were recently serviced by Schulze and remain unused. Both have the latest software, a set of 9 new Schulze capacitors + 9 extra capacitors. Also comes with a double cable motor, a 3.5mm Plug as anti-spark solution, and a set of Lehner 6mm Gold Plugs. Plug N Play, but NEVER entertain the thought that they can be had for much less than a NEW pair of 40.161WK, or that a NEW 40.160WK is much better. The Austrians and Germans sure don't call these the SAW Monster Twins, for nothing.

Anyway, the Twins are enroute from Austria and expected to arrive in a couple of days.

Comment

Nice! You bought FE boating scene in singapore to a different level now.

what motors do you have in mind? paint job?

This boat is so gonna be in stompsg with thousands of views.

its really exhilarating to watch
            Warpath Wong

Comment

Just to sidetrack, can someone tell me where can i get this(circled) and what is it named? gonna use this to secure a hatch/canopy

Warpath Wong

Comment

Just to sidetrack, can someone tell me where can i get this(circled) and what is it named? gonna use this to secure a hatch/canopy
                Cant see the picture clearly. But are u referring to blind nuts???

Here : http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...6&idx=31&gid=6

Comment

Excerpts from HPR06 Austian Build from ManuelW.

SECURING THE HATCH

Quite an often discussed topic here. Haempu recommends two screws and two bolts, I decided to use four countersunk M3 screws. They are easy, inconspicuous and strong enough for the desired performance. On faster hulls (like my own HPR135), I'd go for M4 screws and maybe also increase the number to six screws.

First I center the hatch "inside" the hull with leftovers of CFK/GFK plates because they are available in 0.5mm steps. When the position is fixed I mark the positions and then drill a 2mm hole through the hatch as well as the hatch border inside the hull. The holes in the hatch are bored up to 3.5mm and then I make the counter sunk for the screw. For the holes in the hatch border I bore them up to 6mm because inside I use M3 knurled nuts if you know them. They can directly used, you just have to grind them a bit as well as the border in the hull and after degreasing I glue them in with some epoxy resin. It gives a nice look too.

Comment

Thanks

thanks for the input guys. I found it, it called screw post. i will use this to secure my hatch. found out the hard way taping is not good enough for a high speed crash last weekend.

off the screws shop after work..

Warpath Wong

Comment

thanks for the input guys. I found it, it called screw post. i will use this to secure my hatch. found out the hard way taping is not good enough for a high speed crash last weekend.

off the screws shop after work..
                      These look like the ones used for file binders. Good idea-clean look!

Comment

Nice! You bought FE boating scene in singapore to a different level now.

what motors do you have in mind? paint job?

This boat is so gonna be in stompsg with thousands of views.

its really exhilarating to watch
                        Looking for a relatively new pair of 2250/7
                        -- probably a light Silver with Mystic theme.

Comment

Anyone knows the spot along Kallang River?

Comment

is the boat here?!?!
                            Warpath Wong

Comment

UPDATE: The Boat is still in Switzerland, awaiting the CF mounts and Bulkhead. There was a mistake on the parts that arrived from Germany. HansPeter has sorted all the problems.

Got these pair of prop shop 4518/3 enroute from Germany.

I am waiting for a reply from another guy offering a new the pair of Lehner 2550/5's with the Fan, Water Jacket, and new Rotors.

Comment

Yeah I know, it's close to 2AM. But it's also the best time to speak with friends in Germany. Well, managed to get this Garmin Forerunner, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X