Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
    i already emailed them. waiting for a reply whether they can shipped it here if we mass order them. the packing isnt too big per box from what i see.
    Heard from 1 of my friends that Toyrus are selling them @ $49.90! Going to check them out this weekend!

Comment

Your friend saw at which branch ? I'm gona hunt them down man . Was at vivo just now but i didn't know toysrus selling damm .

Comment

hmmm

waliao... i also want. hey dont buy all give finish. leave 1 for me...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
          Your friend saw at which branch ? I'm gona hunt them down man . Was at vivo just now but i didn't know toysrus selling damm .
          Not sure. Yet to check with her.

Comment

When I watch the video (posted at the 1st track)... it strike me that I seen something like that before on discovery channel.

Some digging and found out, there are "AirJelly" and "AirPenguin"...developed by Festo.

Maybe the idea came from them

Anyway, here are some of the video of Festo's AirJelly and AirPenguin:
            Video of the FESTO AirJelly http://www.festo.com/cms/de_de/5890.htmThis new concept of a jelly fish that flies through the air has been presented by Festo at...

http://www.festo.com/cms/de_corp/9780.htm - Autonomes Fliegen im LuftmeerSelbststeuernd in einem von Ultraschall-Sendern definierten Luftraum. Wendig und man...

EDIT: Another one by Festo... it is AirRay (Stingray):
            http://www.festo.com/INetDomino/coorp_sites/es/c79c5d07d5805095c12572b9006f04f5.htm

Comment

So has anyone bought any of it yet?

Comment

Just saw someone selling the shark version in ebay in USA . for abt $89 us dollars excluding shipping charges . For those who can't wait , can try there .

Comment

just called toysrus vivo, they do not carry this product.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:
                  Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                  JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                    Now a safer option to fly in and out of your home window without flying into your neighbor's house. hehe

Comment

Bro i go 1step ahead and emailed toysrus sg branch and they just replied to me that they do not carry this product . And i actually went to the toysrus vivo city branch to scout ard too and result was as what you said . Don't have ...

Comment

When the swimmers goes back online for sales, put me in for a shark and Nemo.

Maybe group orders they can take?

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                          Bro i go 1step ahead and emailed toysrus sg branch and they just replied to me that they do not carry this product . And i actually went to the toysrus vivo city branch to scout ard too and result was as what you said . Don't have ...
                          In that case, my friend could have saw the wrong thing.

Now have to wait for Bro Romi's reply!

Comment

Hi guys , this looks promising . http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIR-SWIMMER-...e6652bb2d#shId .

It hinted of international posting but not sure of the charges .

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
                              In that case, my friend could have saw the wrong thing.

Now have to wait for Bro Romi's reply!
                              still no reply from them yet bro. i just sent a 2nd email to their alternative add. hope they'll reply soon.

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                              sigpic

Comment

Air swimmer

Hi, this air swimmer u guys can get it at gmarket now having sales $109. go get it... have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X