Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Submarine worth buying?

Check it out, guys.

upitreks, tot someone mentioned there is a similar one at mustafa selling for $19.90.

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

Stuka,

This one is different from the Mustafa one. The Mustafa one has its propeller fixed at a certain angle, therefore to dive, u have to move forward. This one posted can dive vertically.

Anyway my Mustafa one, one side of the motor died on me only after abt five times playing with it. Not very realistic but a good toy to play with my fishes. Especially when they keep biting it when I used the Sub to irritate them!!!

But the price of 100 bucks is really not worth to get tis Sub posted!!!

Comment

Wah lau...you use the sub to stress your fish ah...very naughty..

Thanks for clarification, then I think my sub is better than mustafa's....

For Sale

(

Comment

Originally posted by stuka
          Wah lau...you use the sub to stress your fish ah...very naughty..

Thanks for clarification, then I think my sub is better than mustafa's....

upitreks: abang.. i agree with Adrianli. i think $100 abit too ex. with that amt, can get 3 gallons of fuels!!!!!! considering $30/gallon.. hehe..

rifqi.
          this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

I've not seen the sub before @ mustafa, stuka.
            the advertisement : 'Have you been to Mustafa?"
            Nope~

Adrianli, might as well you put your fishes in a blender. Then blend it.
            hehehe.
            I find it rare to see a jap sub. Thats why I post it. hehe.

Comment

anyway i asked this seller abt his sub b4. he is damn rude. so if u decided to buy, then u buy
              if u r shopping and questioning, dun go to him

Comment

The first and last time I went was like 3 or 4 years ago, they treated me like theif, so not going back there anymore.

upitreks, Loyn must be selling his sub, y not check with him.

For Sale

(

Comment

yo....another sub talk ....

Ya have one nib sub with all hardward included.....but is not a pluge and play type model. You really have to build from hull up......not a easy porject hor... .....my advise is go buy a RTP (ready to play ) type unless you are ready to invest many hrs of building like our master builder stuka lor ...then again the model is much better in scale and performance to those RTP toy in the market....that is why I get it.....but didnt aware it is so complex....

Comment

u mean mustafa? ya i have the same view too. They "cable-tied" my carrier, and the it;s look bad when i step out of the shopping dept with my carrier still cable-tied. they din even bother to cut the cable tie for me.

i wonder why they do so. is it that mose of the patrons have a habit of putting unpaid thing into pocket

The first and last time I went was like 3 or 4 years ago, they treated me like theif, so not going back there anymore.

upitreks, Loyn must be selling his sub, y not check with him.

Comment

Originally posted by upitreks
                      I've not seen the sub before @ mustafa, stuka.
                      the advertisement : 'Have you been to Mustafa?"
                      Nope~

Adrianli, might as well you put your fishes in a blender. Then blend it.
                      hehehe.
                      I find it rare to see a jap sub. Thats why I post it. hehe.

If u give me 3K cash I would gladly blend my fish for u to drink.

My fish is Arowana leh. Which other fish is big enough to bite a Sub in an aquarium???

Comment

Originally posted by yeow
                        u mean mustafa? ya i have the same view too. They "cable-tied" my carrier, and the it;s look bad when i step out of the shopping dept with my carrier still cable-tied. they din even bother to cut the cable tie for me.

i wonder why they do so. is it that mose of the patrons have a habit of putting unpaid thing into pocket
                        They must be the only store in singapore that does that. Just thought it is very rude. It shows they dont feel for thei customers at all. If that is a sound security solution, all the superstores in orchard would have done the same. And I think it gives tourists a bad bad impression of singapore, people will start to think we have many thiefs here.

I always tell my foreign friends no reason to go there to get this sort of humiliation.

For Sale

(

Comment

Upitreks, rare chance to own a very scale rc sub, got to take it quickly from Loyn in case taken by someone else...

Loyn showed me the plan the other day, it's basically a electric model like EP plane, no balsa to cut or sand, just need a little bit of time each day. If you are willing to spare that time, there are plenty of materials out there to help you out, no problem. But school work still come first hor...

For Sale

(

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                            If u give me 3K cash I would gladly blend my fish for u to drink.

My fish is Arowana leh. Which other fish is big enough to bite a Sub in an aquarium???
                            ar arowana???
                            If gold fish can blend. arowana don't want. scarry man.

Comment

Upitreks, rare chance to own a very scale rc sub, got to take it quickly from Loyn in case taken by someone else...

Loyn showed me the plan the other day, it's basically a electric model like EP plane, no balsa to cut or sand, just need a little bit of time each day. If you are willing to spare that time, there are plenty of materials out there to help you out, no problem. But school work still come first hor...

hehe, yes bro. I'm not getting a sub too soon.
                              Let alone to revive your bladerunner which you sold to Neo.
                              There will be a time when I really go in deep into this hobby. Now play-play and look-look. Not fully commited to this hobby.
                              I just buang my 2 lipos for my dragonfly.
                              Thank you for e advice. cheers~

aiyah, mustafa like that one ar.
                              But beware of some of the people ar
                              They like to touch women's butt intentionally. My sister kanna before.
                              And I heard my female friends kanna before.

Comment

Working...
                              X