Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just staying nearby and didnt know i could fly thr till i see all these post! End up always going to the park connector near stagmont ring there. I always fly my flying wing. Would be nice to know flyers staying nearby.
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Comment

Hi,
      I'm staying near the Pang Sua Park connector. Also looking for places to fly too. Flying a Phantom quad but haven't tried planes yet except on simulator. Have a beginner 3 channel plane that has yet to do it's maiden flight. But currently only one battery so it will probably be a short one. Will check out this place at CCK way one of these weekends.

Cheers,
      David

Comment

Hi David. Nice to know fellow flyer staying nearby. Quad? Nicee ;) I was thinking of getting a 350qx soon. Anw thr'll always be flyers at the field stated in the image or either the other field behind (theres a trail leading to the back field). Most of the time thr'll be 2 friendly angmoh pilots flying gliders, heli & DIY planes. Thr's also this uncle aka 'lonepilot' (DH nick) who always flys there. Hope to see u flying soon ;)
        "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Comment

Wow you guys live really close by! I stay in Jalan Teck Whye amd fly at the small field behind BP post office lol
          [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
          Trex 450L Dominator
          Goblin 500
          Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
          -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Where exactly is this Plc

I stay in cck central and always go to tamp field to fly. Can someone help me with the exact location where u guys flying. Maybe link to goggle maps or land marks

Comment

Originally posted by fyekr View Post
              I stay in cck central and always go to tamp field to fly. Can someone help me with the exact location where u guys flying. Maybe link to goggle maps or land marks
              I think can fly here. https://maps.google.com/?ll=1.392541...07639&t=m&z=17

I haven't try but I think can land just next to heavy vehicle parking

Comment

Originally posted by fyekr View Post

I fly here. Has a pretty short rocky rough area for takeoff/landing.

Grass are overgrown and tall; good for rough landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
                  I think can fly here. https://maps.google.com/?ll=1.392541...07639&t=m&z=17

I haven't try but I think can land just next to heavy vehicle parking
                  Thinking of flying my micro plane there near the old railway track. There is a small path that can use for landing strip. But airspace limited. Can fly over the tall grass next to the heavy vehicle park or directly over the canal. Just make sure you fly away from the park connector where there are people jogging/walking/cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.4GHz View Post
                    https://maps.google.com/?ll=1.403309...2,18.1,,0,5.27

I fly here. Has a pretty short rocky rough area for takeoff/landing.

Grass are overgrown and tall; good for rough landing.
                    Flown here a few times. Crashed twice and had a plane stuck up in a tree (managed to recover). But recently I saw some red/white tape markings on the field... fly while you still can!

Comment

Originally posted by Hann Kyansudiru View Post
                      Hi David. Nice to know fellow flyer staying nearby. Quad? Nicee ;) I was thinking of getting a 350qx soon. Anw thr'll always be flyers at the field stated in the image or either the other field behind (theres a trail leading to the back field). Most of the time thr'll be 2 friendly angmoh pilots flying gliders, heli & DIY planes. Thr's also this uncle aka 'lonepilot' (DH nick) who always flys there. Hope to see u flying soon ;)
                      Hi Hann,
                      been to the field at CCK Way and haven't seen anyone flying there. As mentioned in another post, crashed twice and had a plane stuck in a tree once, and will be back for more. The last visit I saw red/white tape marking out a part of the field (no workers nearby). Not sure what they are going to build there.

Where is this "back field" you are talking about? Is it at the CCK Way field, and follow the trail all the way in?

Cheers,
                      David

Comment

Watch me fly back then 2011 at CCK Way field..
                        Keychain DVR 808 #6 - DealExtreme - SKU44188http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-rechargeable-av-300kp-pinhole-spy-keychain-camera-w-tf-slot-44188GWS EStarter - ...

Comment

Originally posted by roynezal View Post
                          Watch me fly back then 2011 at CCK Way field..
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMb8Fq7TxTc
                          Nice E-Starter dude
                          Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

Hi Guys, newbie staying in CCK as well. Let me know if anyone still active in CCK, used to go Segar Rd many year ago but now all HDB....

Comment

For those flying micro sized planes or helis, you can try Choa Chu Kang Park. Got a few open grass patches for you to fly around in. Flew my Hobbyzone Champ over there last weekend.

Comment

Hi, Anyone still fllying at Choa Chu Kang Way?

Comment

Working...
                                X