-GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
    -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
    -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

OMG, SOB did it!
    this marks the final frontier of atmospheric flight!

This I want to build. Glad the vieo shows the cross section. The race is on for the first flapping bird rc in Singapore.!!

Comment

Yes! It's great! I imagine I will have one! and it fly and fly....until a hawk swoops down and carries it away.
      "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

it will be great to see one of these build by our DH member.

after close look on the mechanism, the flapping not only consist of up down motions but a figure '8' twist from the side view. this make it very realistic.

on the video, the 'bird' made a very sharp turn at 0.53-0.57...real cool
        Roll call from hanger
        -Kyosho, STRATUS 1600 Glider
        -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 2.)
        -Cap 232-15 size
        -GWS P51 Mustang EP, from a nice DH flyer
        -Dualsky Breeze PRO

Kissed the ground...

-Scanner
        -JH Spitfire-25 size (no 1.)

Frequency

-Spektrum, DX7

Comment

Can it hover?

Originally posted by oldmanflying View Post
          it will be great to see one of these build by our DH member.

after close look on the mechanism, the flapping not only consist of up down motions but a figure '8' twist from the side view. this make it very realistic.

on the video, the 'bird' made a very sharp turn at 0.53-0.57...real cool
          wow,...it will be awesome if it can also do inverted flight, loop and hovering Fly it inside the atrium of Funan and it will attract all the hot chics like moth to flame

Comment

K Ah Thoings, lets get cracking

Originally posted by dloh View Post
            wow,...it will be awesome if it can also do inverted flight, loop and hovering Fly it inside the atrium of Funan and it will attract all the hot chics like moth to flame
            Do what u do best our Ah Thiong Bros, copy/steal/ whatever u do, get their technology, make it your own and sell it back at dirt cheap price China's 1st Double Happiness RC Phoenix coming to a hobby shop near you...soon

Comment

Do it like the japs , copy , steal , modify add more functions then sell it , although won't be any cheaper lol .

Comment

and they are supposed to be working .....

and they are supposed to be working .....

Comment

How did they do it ??????

I mean how did they manage to convince management to allow them to " play " while getting paid ? They probably got some tips from the AIBO team at sony.

Comment

Working...
                  X