Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple method to find CG. (interesting method)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, very well.

So ever since I started my first post on the 25March, it took another 40 post for you to finally understand with what I have said.

Comment

Joe's the man

Sorry for OT

But I need to say this, Joe is the man!

Build, pics, advices, all very valuable to me. Joe, Rome wasn't built overnight, your contributions not easily matched in this forum (some can only dream about it or be just jealous). You still have me and I am sure a lot of others in this forum as your audience. Please continue as you have always been
      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

I LOve This Forum

I love this forum.

whenever an issue come up, alot of replies will come. Some good some bad and some.?

The problem becomes whether u want the short cuts or the whole nine yards..

Joe gave the whole nine yards and GIWM wants to simplify.

No idea who u are GIWM and no disrespect to u your views. But Short cuts and simplifying this hobby is what makes it dangerous.

I value every comment and ideas Joe have given and he's a straight up guy.

Better to learn the chim stuffs rather than be a chimp. WE have alot of them flying already

So Chiilax bros..
        In The Hangar
        BH - SU26M - OS Powered
        BH - Edge 540 V3 50cc
        In The Dock
        Carbonic Boats - Light Ice IOM - Wind Powered
        In The Garage
        JQ The Car Yellow Edition - Novarossi

FLY IT, SAIL IT AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Comment

It's almost 24hrs since I posted a poll to asked the daddyhobby members if my words have been offensive. So far only GIWM have called me egotistic and that I hide behind "curtain". 9000+ members.

You have been a pain in the b**t ever since you side the FPV issues. You have called us self proclaim gurus when most of the senior have tried to teach newbie the right practical ways.

Do you want to know why I ask member to PM if they needed help to understand certain concept? It's because of people like you who makes things complicated. I dare to stand with my name, do you? There were rumors that you had a different nic and got kicked.

Comment

'There were rumors that you had a different nic and got kicked'

I second that.....very AL PLATE-ISH MODUS OPERANDI...Create a ruckus, then agree and apologise, give excuse of being passionate about the hobby. We see this through and through. Nothing new...but idiotish.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
              Okay, very well.

So ever since I started my first post on the 25March, it took another 40 post for you to finally understand with what I have said.
              No worries, Joe.

Alot of us appreciate your helpful assistance for we know they are honest and sincere advices/suggestions, without any hidden agenda and to the best of your knowledge. And without any "distorted" intention.

to you.

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
                It's almost 24hrs since I posted a poll to asked the daddyhobby members if my words have been offensive. So far only GIWM have called me egotistic and that I hide behind "curtain". 9000+ members.

You have been a pain in the b**t ever since you side the FPV issues. You have called us self proclaim gurus when most of the senior have tried to teach newbie the right practical ways.

Do you want to know why I ask member to PM if they needed help to understand certain concept? It's because of people like you who makes things complicated. I dare to stand with my name, do you? There were rumors that you had a different nic and got kicked.
                This one takes the cake for me http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...10&postcount=2

Damn sarcastic about other members not being helpful when he himself didnt provide the answer although he knew the solution to the problem.
                F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
                F5D Stratair Demon
                F5D Jibe
                Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
                Voodoo S400
                Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
                La Racer 56

Comment

stay cool, guys.
                  refer to definitions given here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=1032102
                  and hv some self-reflection.
                  We already hv a conclusion to the controversy here in this thread.
                  Lets stop.

Comment

Working...
                  X