Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look in here for upcoming Tamiya IR tank game dates

I guess its better to consolidate the game dates instead of starting a new topic every time:

Upcoming one is on 13 or 20 March (TBC) at East Coast Park Skatepark. WW2 or modern tank isn't important, as long as its a Tamiya tank with Tamiya Battle Units.
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

If I can complete my tank I will be there. Leopard 2A6.

Comment

20th march...sounds good for me...My Panzer finally can see some action....pan-chan to rookies like me ya
      OnDuty:
      EPP Red Reno
      Nitro SeaBee .46
      EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
      Frio 3d

InHanger:

GreatPlanes P-51 Mustang .61 4 stroke for sale

Comment

Hi,

Date's been set for 13 March at the ECP Skatepark, from 1pm onwards.

Hope to see you guys there!
        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Alamak...looks like its back to the display cabinet for the panzer.....
          OnDuty:
          EPP Red Reno
          Nitro SeaBee .46
          EP SU31 Sukhoi for sale
          Frio 3d

InHanger:

GreatPlanes P-51 Mustang .61 4 stroke for sale

Comment

Well, I hope that you can make it for the 13th, if the numbers are good we usually play the whole afternoon. Otherwise I will keep you informed about the next game. You might want to PM me your mobile so I can text you?

SG Tankies:

Comment

Thanks guys for all the tips you had given me that day, appreciate it!! The tanks looks and sounds so damn good man!! Now my hand is damn itchy....

Hope this group can grow bigger and bigger, it would be really great fun. Will support you guys in future and when you have any outings, please do pm me, would love to join you guys, maybe this type I bring my camera down and take some pics.......

Comment

Thank you, John, for coming down so that we can show you also! I really apologize that one of my tanks broke down on the day - otherwise I could have let you have a taste of playing. In any case, it is fixed for now by swapping some parts with my spare gearboxes. It would be great if you could join us on the next game (likely to be at Dhoby Ghaut MRT).

Any questions, feel free to post it in this forum or PM me!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Dhoby Ghaut MRT?? Wow!!!!

Do you guys drive/park there? Plaza Singapura?? Maybe should ask President to open Istana hor, super soft carpet grass leh. If you guys play there, would there normally be alot of people watching?

Let me know the date, will try to make it. Wan to catch some sun you know, getting abit whitish.........

Comment

You can park at the shopping centres around the area - SGCarmart's parking rates guide can show you where the nearest "per entry" carparks are in the area. I personally park at The Atrium @ Orchard. It is per-entry but lots are very limited, so get there early and prepare to wait!

There's quite a lot of passersby - we play close quarters there, which is a different sort of fun. Less about tactics like last weekend, and more about driving skill and quick reflexes.

I'll send out the usual email and try to tie down a date with the most number of people likely to be able to make it.

SG Tankies:

Comment

Roger bro... let me know when you have fixed the date.

Maybe someone can show me a turtled tank firing a bull eye shot!! haha...

Hand getting damn itchy now ... maybe pop down to paya lebar tomorrow.

Comment

Did you get neckache looking at the tank kits placed high up on the shelves at Stargek?

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
                          Did you get neckache looking at the tank kits placed high up on the shelves at Stargek?
                          Never go leh, heard the price is on the high side. Was told to try Swan Trading but someone is getting a price for me. So still waiting...... is the display better at stargek? More choice over there? Is the people there friendly to talk to?

Comment

Stargek has almost the full range of tanks and I have to say their price is on the high side. But they also have Expert Built tanks for sale which saves you building and painting the tank for a large premium in price.

Which one are you eyeing?

SG Tankies:

Comment

sure.....Stargek is friendly,........ so long as you pay what is listed on the price tag, and NOT asking for discount.
                              or you can try try to ask for discount, and let us know how they "react"...

Comment

Working...
                              X