Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John, you might want to try http://yourgooddeal.com.sg/ (I am not related to this website in any way) to see what kind of prices they can quote you.
    Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by r32 View Post
      John, you might want to try http://yourgooddeal.com.sg/ (I am not related to this website in any way) to see what kind of prices they can quote you.
      Thanks for the info bro, appreciate it!!

I just saw a video on the Leopard, that guy had a figurine on the turrent and the bloody can turn left and right!!! Really fanatic man!! But damn cute and nice!!

Comment

Next game coming up on Easter Weekend, on 24/04 Sunday at Dhoby Ghaut.
        Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

Next game coming up on Easter Weekend, on 24/04 Sunday at Dhoby Ghaut.
          Swee lah. I hope to bring a little rich boy there..... he said he very interested. Hope to 'poison' him asap...........

Comment

Photos and videos from today's game. Some familiar faces dropped by, its good to see you guys again. Bring a tank next time yeah?

Semi-hidden Leopard 2A6

Tanks at rest basking in the sun

My Tiger got stuck while trying to climb a tree and was a sitting duck for Jeffery's Pershing

SG Tankies:

Comment

Videos available in the thread at Picture House

SG Tankies:

Comment

Nice... Join you guys once my Leopard is ready which likley be end of May....

Slow build....

Comment

Photos and videos from today's game. Some familiar faces dropped by, its good to see you guys again. Bring a tank next time yeah?

Semi-hidden Leopard 2A6

Tanks at rest basking in the sun

My Tiger got stuck while trying to climb a tree and was a sitting duck for Jeffery's Pershing
                  Nice photos.. Long times Nv see tanks battle. Bring back the old memories..

Comment

Bet you haven't seen this kind of down-and-dirty close quarters battle though! I like the fast pace and reflexes required. The 45 degree defence is less applicable here and probably the better for it!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Originally posted by roypwee View Post
                      Nice... Join you guys once my Leopard is ready which likley be end of May....

Slow build....
                      May???? Which year??? hahha.......

I think I give your Leopard a added name.............. PRESERVED LEOPARD !!

Comment

My Tamiya Tiger haven't run in "mud" and "shallow water" for too long, been in my cabinet with 2a6, PZIII and M4 Sherman for months! I just love those wet terrain. My slow and heavy tiger always get killed during RCABS games last time but it's still a friendly play.

Comment

Next tank meet up will be held in conjunction with Pasir Ris Elias CC's RCMC Trucker's meet at Pasir Ris Elias CC on Sunday 5th June from 2pm onward. We will have impromptu urban battles, in general just to demonstrate the capabilities of these RC tanks.

See you there!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Next game day is on 23rd October 2011 at Dhoby Ghaut!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Video of some of the exciting bits of the weekend's games

SG;, tanks;, tank;, 1/16, Tank (American Singer), Automobiles, War;, singapore;, rc, Singapore

SG Tankies:

Comment

The upcoming game will be at the Pasir Ris Elias CC, starting from 12pm this coming Sunday. See you there!

SG Tankies:

Comment

Working...
                                X