Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bro,

i fully agree. let's make a consientious effort to show up on the offical opening.

let's support this opening with a large turn out and show the PUB officials of
    the large following that we have and that our brothers efforts are well appreciated and not in vain.

maybe they might relent and let us play our power boats too. kekeke.

i'm in and i will be bringing my sailboats and maybe a scale boat
    -Riva Super Aquarama

thanks to the brothers for making this happen.

Comment

ok i have take note on my calender will bring victoria sailboat along .
      btw i hope it not my shift on tat day.
      mike

Comment

Now comes my magic question, is this place Wheelchair friendly? Base on my memory of Pandan Reservoir, it is not in those days.

Comment

well i can ans the ?? for bedok it wheel chair friendly at the end of the pontoon there a slope for it
          mike

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer View Post
            well i can ans the ?? for bedok it wheel chair friendly at the end of the pontoon there a slope for it
            Yo Mike, okie dokie. I suppose nothing beats going there to explore the place myself. If this place has become friendly, i will be poison to get myself into Boating/Sailing liao kekekekek

Comment

I hope I speak for all boaters...
              If it is not wheelchair friendly, we will be there to help you. Just shout and we will come running.
              Cheers!
              Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Originally posted by Blackite207 View Post
                I hope I speak for all boaters...
                If it is not wheelchair friendly, we will be there to help you. Just shout and we will come running.
                Cheers!
                Yo Blackite2007,

Thanks for the gesture, i have been well treated by forumers and fellow enthusiats every where i go. I have no doubts that you guys will definitely be there for me. Always so friendly and so welcoming, and i always feel so pai say.

BTW, how come you know i got a loud voice that i can shout loud loud for help huh? kekekeke.. Or maybe you guys got very sharp hearing hehehe..

Kudos..

Cheers
                Cool

Comment

Hi X34

Can I show up by helping the community event as of freq control, allocation for the boater, safety briefting/rules etc.

I will bring my RC boat electic boat - (she is under construction should to be finished in time for the openning).

Pm me if helpers are require.

regards
                  zennith

Originally posted by X34 View Post
                  July 25th is the official openning for Pandan Reservoir water sports facilities. The festivities begin from 9am. I hope to see forummers supporting the event by attending and bringing your price collection. For those without electric boats are welcome too.

I am trying to arrange for some prizes for best looking, biggest, smallest and fastest. Entry is by showing up and no entry fees. Carpark at blk 47, Sunday free parking. Rain shelters are the 2 nearby bus stops and void deck at Blk47.

Please chio one another.

Comment

so what time to play boat ?
                    i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Pandan Reservoir official opening

The electric boat start at 9:30 am

The VIPs visiting the boating site at 10 am.

Volunteer frequency controller, rescue boat services are all much appreciated.

Handicap friendly? At the amenity center there are special parking and ramp for getting up onto the bund. Not sure about ramp onto the floating pontoon. If there isn't - will highlight it to PUB.

See you guys on Sunday.

Comment

ok guy the r/c sailing singapore will be there to lent the support .hope u guy with power boat i mean ele can also lent the support for the activity. we be ther early to do set up.so the carpark is oppsit HDB. 25 july 2010 . btw if any of u guy can voluteer a cameraman will be gd. event will start at 9am end 6pm .
                        will try to bring more boat along. i mean sailboat
                        as request by our KOON HIN bro.hehe
                        hope to put put a nice show .in the name of r/c boater
                        mike

Comment

ok bring small sail boat. micromagic
                          i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

well small sail boat will take shorter route and 30 sec ahead . remember to shout starboard
                            mike

Comment

Anyone selling sail boat

Hi would like to join in the fun anyone selling ? Looking for big one thanks pm me the price n pic thanks

Comment

well u can try seawind if u hav a buget around 500 to 700 dollars. the model is by kysho. abt 1m length if buget around 300 can go for TT voyager also 1m type. if buget around 2k plus can go for IOM.hehehe but it take time to order as this boat is all hand made type .
                                mike

Comment

Working...
                                X