Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a new carpark. There is a R/C boat launching pontoon. I will post the map as soon as I receive it from PUB.

The idea is to have fast electric. The water is calm in the morning and starts to get choppy towards midday onwards. For speed trials 9 am is good. The reservoir is open for play everyday.

Comment

Cool, I shall buy some batteries and run my Deep V there soon. I live just across the road!
      Tamiya Tiger I, M26 Pershing, Leopard 2A6, Scania R620/flatbed trailer, Wedico drop deck trailer

SG Tankies:

Comment

The R/C boating area is infront of Block 47 West Coast Road

1st Pic, launch platform for small craft
        2nd Pic, enclose boating area
        3rd pic, "open water" launch platform

Comment

looks narrow in the inner enclose area...

Believe Victoria/IOM will be the best...

Comment

Looks good. I shall go try out my RC converted Airfix lifeboat in the enclosed water. This little boat needs calm water. Anyone going there this Friday morning?

Comment

The pontoon is not open for public access at the moment. PUB waiting for TOP. Will inform as soon as TOP is issued. Just endure a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                looks narrow in the inner enclose area...

Believe Victoria/IOM will be the best...
                The photo makes it look narrower that it actually is.
                The enclosed area is meant for scale and slower moving crafts. Speed limit will be strictly enforced by radar gun!

Comment

???

Originally posted by X34 View Post
                  The enclosed area is meant for scale and slower moving crafts. Speed limit will be strictly enforced by radar gun!
                  So u mean we cannot play speed boat there isiz ?

Comment

now I have a reason to build my boat

Comment

Me too. Time to start building my scale boats and ships again.

Comment

hahaha...

Radar camera fm the bridge and the bushes : ) no speeding and over taking

Get ready for my small small rc boat, anyone have "pat pat" boat? (I wanted to buy one- if someone have "coke can" pdf plans do share - wan to build one for myself)

Comment

Originally posted by teck View Post
                          So u mean we cannot play speed boat there isiz ?
                          If the speed boat is too fast, it can't turn. Perhaps may have to limit the battery to 2s lipo.

Secondly, it is for everyone to enjoy, the enclosed area will be limited and the open area we can run fast speed boat.

Comment

K

If the speed boat is too fast, it can't turn. Perhaps may have to limit the battery to 2s lipo.

Secondly, it is for everyone to enjoy, the enclosed area will be limited and the open area we can run fast speed boat.
                            Roger will try it out tomoro thanks

Comment

Originally posted by preferscale View Post
                              Me too. Time to start building my scale boats and ships again.
                              hehe time to change talk to action

Comment

hehe time to change talk to action
                                Sure bro, time to stop NATO. Have recently dug out my very first scale tug boat built in the 1980s which had been mothballed in storage. It is a Caldercraft kit of the American tug Ryehope - a cute 22" beauty. Working to restore her back to her original pristine condition. Attached photos show her as it is now, minus all the fittings which need to be cleaned up and re-painted. She will also need re-motoring and a fresh paint job on her hull and superstructure. Some damaged parts will need to be scratch built.

Comment

Working...
                                X