Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
    Hi Hornet,

Could you tell me this price you post is what version? I just went over and check most of the EDF still post as Coming Soon when will the still coming? The next things I noted is that they do not tell us more spec about their version.

For those who pre-order from me for the EDF let me know if you want to back-out the pre-order from me. I know who is my supplier, but do you know who you'll getting from?

Jameswilliam
    I got this from House of mouse just found it in their site Im no sure about the version Ill check with them later, they told me the shipment will be here 2nd week of July that's why I did a pre-order. may be this will help.
    You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.

-Maverick-

Comment

Hi Jameswilliam,

Hornet PM me the contact and I had called the local shop to check, the stock will be in on the 2nd or 3rd week of July 2011

The the version is KIT or ARF

The specs is already on the website already.

Hi Hornet,

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Thank you very much, happy shopping guys, In this case I'll cancel all the pre-order from myside. Those pre-order from me will you know who you are so I don't have to message you.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Thank you very much, happy shopping guys, In this case I'll cancel all the pre-order from myside. Those pre-order from me will you know who you are so I don't have to message you.

Jameswilliam
          Hopefully we can see much lower than house of mouse ...

-Maverick-

Comment

Just want to know, for the same product this V1 or V2 care to let us know?? I know the different but this time around I will not PM or tell anyone the different. Since cheaper price more inportment in this. As for the spec I believe mine info is even more details then theirs ( Online Shopping Website ) and the fine line I read was please help yourself.......Huh????? I would better go for someone more reliable on this hobby..... That's my 2cents

Jameswilliam

Comment

Have to use hands and legs in this case... walk around go see see 1st before making any decision like buy online or pre order overseas or just buy from LHS
              The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

Yes I agree bro Trailblazer you got the point highlighted, the question is are you getting the things worth what you're paying for in the end.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Hi JamesWilliam,

I called LHS to check again, they said it if from Laniang End May 2011 factory production, I will be getting one Mig 29(ARF), maybe you also get one from your supplier and we can meet to compare the difference.

I also want to know what is the difference since there is quite a big gap in price.

Comment

Sure once I get my we can compare side by side. Any after sales service from them if getting this EDF? Might see if I can get better price somewhere else.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Just curious, what after sales service does yours provide?

Comment

Might see if I can get better price somewhere else.

Jameswilliam
                        I see that you can get LanXiang jets at a cheaper price, you should have done so earlier.

Comment

I'll leave it to you guys ... All I know I'll get a Mig29 for the cheaper price with the same brand Lanxiang and after sales is a bit awkward to me for $250 foam plane... I can sue House of mouse if I found out my Lanxiang is made in china ... LOL! Chill guys

-Maverick-

Comment

Just want to know, for the same product this V1 or V2 care to let us know?? I know the different but this time around I will not PM or tell anyone the different. Since cheaper price more inportment in this. As for the spec I believe mine info is even more details then theirs ( Online Shopping Website ) and the fine line I read was please help yourself.......Huh????? I would better go for someone more reliable on this hobby..... That's my 2cents

Jameswilliam
                            Bro, you sound very sour. Since you know got different should share the info mah. And now can get at cheaper prices, isn't it better for you too? Unless...

This is just a hobby it's good to share info n deals with the bros here.

Comment

Sure once I get my we can compare side by side. Any after sales service from them if getting this EDF? Might see if I can get better price somewhere else.

Jameswilliam
                              Im confused comparing same model same brand but diff store doesnt make sense ?what kind of after sales? if you bought your plane overseas and asked for an after sales is too troublesome for a foamie plane?

Comment

Originally posted by skyhawk109 View Post
                                Bro, you sound very sour. Since you know got different should share the info mah. And now can get at cheaper prices, isn't it better for you too? Unless...

This is just a hobby it's good to share info n deals with the bros here.
                                How come you came out with a sound very sour things.....? I just say I know there's a V1 & V2 I also get this info from Internet I don't have to tell anyone as we can do a search on net where anwser is all there. I also do lots of research to came about this version things too. Who told you I know the company LanXiang to get cheaper price....?if I know I can get from them then cheaper I surely post to tell you us. I feel very confuse too...... at first I thought just a info to you guys about EDF to a next level turn out been fire thanks a lot.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Working...
                                X