Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi RT9,

I also cannot get the F-16 from the last batch! I suppose those who got it had pre-ordered for it, or rather I was not fast enough

I did not pre-order this F-16, On Sunday, there is still 6-7 box of F-16 left on the shelve. I took one.

Saw the F-35, still got 3-4 units left, not enough $ so did not get.

I also saw the A-10, SU-47 and MiG-29

Better hurry up, the the F-16 quite hot. It is the cheapest among all the LX models.

Comment

Where is a good place to fly these models with the wheels then?

Tampines got place?
      The Joker, "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Noooo!"

Comment

They don't bring in much model just a few, there's even more models on their product if you guys look back this thread. As for the retract on the F-16 all you have to do is lower down the servo travel from 100% down to 70% first then from there move up slow till you can get the gears full up & down if start off at 100% you'll break the gears.

I got two one sold to a guy over here long time ago I guess was two years ago, the other one is still with me but I move the Gray as they're not the Gray colours on the Falcon for 188Sq 2006. But then another it is just me, I like to build the model more closer to the real thing.

Jameswilliam.

Comment

This is what I conclude from that forum. The front gear breaks easily on bad landings. The main gears are stronger though.
          Also need to set zero throttle to open or close the gear doors due to suction from the edf unit.
          Some solutions are to use servoless retract + spring wheels for front gears and use stronger metal gear servos for main gears.

Comment

Hi Raidor88,

Thanks for the infor, I also read the RC Group thread on LX-F-16, now I know what to mod on my F-16.

Did you get your LX-16 from the previous batch from HOM? Seems that there is a price drop already. Good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
              They don't bring in much model just a few, there's even more models on their product if you guys look back this thread. As for the retract on the F-16 all you have to do is lower down the servo travel from 100% down to 70% first then from there move up slow till you can get the gears full up & down if start off at 100% you'll break the gears.

I got two one sold to a guy over here long time ago I guess was two years ago, the other one is still with me but I move the Gray as they're not the Gray colours on the Falcon for 188Sq 2006. But then another it is just me, I like to build the model more closer to the real thing.

Jameswilliam.
              Do you mean that your colour scheme is so special that it will cost almost double?

by the way, I find the F-16 color posted by slamdunk nice, quite nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamdunk View Post
                Hi RT9,

I also cannot get the F-16 from the last batch! I suppose those who got it had pre-ordered for it, or rather I was not fast enough

I did not pre-order this F-16, On Sunday, there is still 6-7 box of F-16 left on the shelve. I took one.

Saw the F-35, still got 3-4 units left, not enough $ so did not get.

I also saw the A-10, SU-47 and MiG-29

Better hurry up, the the F-16 quite hot. It is the cheapest among all the LX models.

Thanks Slamdunk..

I go down tomorrow !!

Comment

Originally posted by yaplee View Post
                  Do you mean that your colour scheme is so special that it will cost almost double?

by the way, I find the F-16 color posted by slamdunk nice, quite nice indeed.
                  No yaplee, I remove they gray colours from the factory, because the Top fuselage colour is a gunship gray not the dark gray colour. It is just something I like to do it more close to the real thing, price No but time Yes on removing the factory paint quite long & hardwork to do lor.....hehehe....but that's OK

Jameswilliam

Comment

Lx-f16

What power system you guys using?
                    So far how many flyers owned this plane?

Comment

Looking For experience builder for LX planes

Never know LX A-10 look so good, tempt to buy one but I need to look for an experience builder first, anyone able to built this plane for me please PM me the price, I will supply my own parts and glue.

Comment

Hi yaplee,

This A-10 I'm sure is from Sky Flight Hobby or LX what poeple know as. But the only thing is landing gears is not from them or did the owner changed it....? The other two lower pictures shown flaps with werthering, On factory production this is not added I believe owner did that on his own too.

But Yaplee bro, why you need someone to build the plane for you and miss out all the fun....???? If you take sometime slowly build her up it is going to be better as you known what you put in and what are the area may give you problems, let someone do your plane is builder just finsh he's job and pass it back to the owner Job done case close you know what I mean?

Jameswilliam

Comment

Those EPO or EPS planes don't really need expert skill to build otherwise why would it be so cheap as compared to composite planes.

Take a look at those by BVM, TAM jets, Philip Avonds to name a few, see liao sure saliva drip non-stop. But when you look at them in kit form, you will have ???????????????? going over your head.

Now, these planes REALLY need expert/experience builder.

Comment

How long does it take to arrive orders from HK to SG?

Hello, flyers. I am a newbie here and planning to order online rbeginner rc plane from HK. I would appreciate if you could tell me how long does it normally take from ordering to receiving the merchandise. Do I need to pay importation tax here in SG. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingRevs View Post
                              Hello, flyers. I am a newbie here and planning to order online rbeginner rc plane from HK. I would appreciate if you could tell me how long does it normally take from ordering to receiving the merchandise. Do I need to pay importation tax here in SG. Thanks a lot.
                              Generally takes about 2 to 3 weeks (sometimes 4 weeks) depending if u use the faster or slower postal service, don't have to pay taxes. But if you're a newbie, should get your beginner kit from local hobby store, that way, u get technical support n advise.

Comment

Lx A-10

Originally posted by yaplee View Post
                                Never know LX A-10 look so good, tempt to buy one but I need to look for an experience builder first, anyone able to built this plane for me please PM me the price, I will supply my own parts and glue.
                                Hi Yaplee did you manage to build this nice LX A-10. wonder where to you guys fly this giant in sg???Tuas???

Comment

Working...
                                X