Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My para project

My half finished rc paraglider project. Hope to finish it up as soon as possible. Any comments guys ???

The fine wire mesh might be a hindrance to the airflow. Maybe cut it out and replace it with some struts instead?
    F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
    F5D Stratair Demon
    F5D Jibe
    Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
    Voodoo S400
    Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
    La Racer 56

Comment

The propeller looks like wrong direction.
      Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Today redo the front skid as it look flimsy and replace it with a bent aluminium rod, look sturdier and better now. Mounted also a batt indicator and tested the servo movement. Only thing missing now is the receiver and then it's good to go...

Yes good of you to point out the wrong prop direction. Will change it, thanks...

Comment

well your porp guard seem to heavy u can use carbon rod thin type or mabe a rotan (cane) at $1 each. i use to seach fan guard the plastic outerframe.
          mike

Comment

1,000 points for safety !!! ...I like it !!!
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
              1,000 points for safety !!! ...I like it !!!
              Yes i know the prop guard is a little big and deep but for safety reasons at least the prop is sitting inside the guard. I know the power of these props when they are spinning at full power therefore I always consider safety first over other things in the design. Afterrall no body want an accident to happen and then regret it later !!! Right guys.....

Comment

Hi guys, i finsihed my project already, however i ran in one major problem.
                I am using my heli Tx (T7CHP) and a 7 channels Rx on it.
                I got a strange feeling, my setting is not correct but just can't figure out where is wrong. So i needed some help here.

The thing is this:
                My flybar servo (aileron) is connected to channel 1 and my esc on channel 3.
                But when i moved the throttle stick, the flybar moves as well. And even more strange is when i move the elevator stick, the flybar moves as well.
                Any idea where i went wrong ??? Please help and thanks...

Comment

hmmm

seems to me like its on heli mode. u have to switch to plane mode and it'll be fine

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                  sigpic

Comment

Must likely you are on heli mode, check the manual to change to plane mode. Not sure if its possible?
                    Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

hmmm

should be possible i'm sure. just change the mode shouldnt be any problem on t7chp. there should be 3 mode right? heli, plane, glider

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, you were great, why didn't i think about that. Guess i have been playing heli far too long already and forgotten my plane basics.
                        I have change it to ACRO mode. Works correct and great now.
                        Thanks alot and now going off for the first field test.

Another question if anyone of you have play rc para, as this is only my first build. Do you need a lot of throw on the flybar rod to turn the chute?
                        I am not too sure whether i have sufficient throw as i don't want to land up in a situation where it is up in the air and i can't control the right or left turn.
                        Any advice ??? Thanks alot again...

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
                          Hi guys, you were great, why didn't i think about that. Guess i have been playing heli far too long already and forgotten my plane basics.
                          I have change it to ACRO mode. Works correct and great now.
                          Thanks alot and now going off for the first field test.

Another question if anyone of you have play rc para, as this is only my first build. Do you need a lot of throw on the flybar rod to turn the chute?
                          I am not too sure whether i have sufficient throw as i don't want to land up in a situation where it is up in the air and i can't control the right or left turn.
                          Any advice ??? Thanks alot again...

Hi bro. Eleron u can set up to max
                          for my eleron set D/R 80% & max
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by ariva View Post
                            Hi bro. Eleron u can set up to max
                            for my eleron set D/R 80% & max
                            Bro, I set my D/R at 100%, so should be OK right ?

Comment

ok for hand luanch u need to ram the air inside the chute .just a swing will do .when the air is fill just need a gentle toss will do.btw u need high toque servo to yaw .correct me if i'm wrong hehehe
                              mike

Comment

Working...
                              X