Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my parafoil

Did you notice that 2 of the lines at the back of the foil (orange end) is not tied up??? Mine is...
    Mine too. that shld be ok. as they sell it like that. that 2 line is the brake line,
    do chk on rcparapente for ref. they tie 2 group main lines to glider/skydiver, then the 2 brake line will connect to servo or movable arm as steering control.
    I just finish 40% of my alum. gondola. just now
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
      Mine too. that shld be ok. as they sell it like that. that 2 line is the brake line,
      do chk on rcparapente for ref. they tie 2 group main lines to glider/skydiver, then the 2 brake line will connect to servo or movable arm as steering control.
      I just finish 40% of my alum. gondola. just now
      Don't forget to post a pic of your gondo when it is done and let me know how it maiden bro...

Comment

Pics

here the pic of it tat 9. scrach build, no specify drawing. just measured and cut and drill....

Comment

This is mine...in aluminium n after much mod done on it...

Comment

latest photo

here the gondola with wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
              here the gondola with wheels.
              Hi,

Can I know where you guys fly the paraplane?

Just got mine from HK with the Godola and is fully installed wait for maiden flight, need some help here.

Comment

seems high torque servo must be used, can 2 servos with 3kg torque handle the load?
                thanks.

Comment

well so far the HK para the servo i change to the blue col type at $9 .no problem the problem is the chute i would say tat it will not fly properly. i change the chute . u can get the chute from the passionkite .
                  passionkite .com.sg .get the smaller one will do something like 30 to 40 plus will do. have to change to 3s batt 1000 to 1300 mah will do. the mtr have to change to BL.something like 300sz to 400sz mtr . with 8x4 . pls dont full speed when take off .70% will do .if the fellow sink down increase the speed will do.
                  mike

Comment

as for my other para i use 1 servo abt 11kg toque . i find tat the arm from the top tat control the chute handle well rather than the brake line which attach from the back of chute as the response is slow .well i dont know wheathe u have this experiance before . if i need to gain ht i need to swing the servo arm left n right for the para to gain ht.rather than go parellel line.
                    care to share this para pal flight
                    mike

Comment

well here some of the micro paraplane for indoor
                      mike

Comment

restring ur HK parafoil

Here is what i found online. might help those who hv HK parafoil.

Comment

Working...
                        X