Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys, sounds a bit confusing to me, but thanks for sharing and the great help from you guys...
    I have reversed the prop with the wordings towards the front of the motor but i did not reverse the wires.
    Tried it at about 1/3 throttle stick and the glider is moving forward. Hope i got it right now.
    But i am using a HS65HB servo which i don't know whether it is good enough for the aileron. Any advice ???

Comment

I will use a standard size servo. With a kite of 2m the 65 may not take it.

Comment

hmmm

i dont think its 2m. isnt it a mini para? if its a mini, i think 65 should be sufficient taking yr AUW in consideration

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
          i dont think its 2m. isnt it a mini para? if its a mini, i think 65 should be sufficient taking yr AUW in consideration
          My paraglide chute is 2m in length, you still think the 65 is sufficent ???

Comment

hmmm

lol... now thats wat i call a gigantor. 65 definitely out of the question i think...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
            sigpic

Comment

Better change to standard servo, its the pull from foil when it catches the wind thats matters.
              Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post
                Better change to standard servo, its the pull from foil when it catches the wind thats matters.
                I change out to a standard Hitec HS5485HB digital servo as i got a bad feeling the 65 might not do the job...Thanks for the advice...

Comment

bro,when is the maidening day..
                  BESI KUNING MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
                    My paraglide chute is 2m in length, you still think the 65 is sufficent ???
                    juz wondering where did u get your chute frm bro..
                    BESI KUNING MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by doraemonboy View Post
                      juz wondering where did u get your chute frm bro..
                      Send you a PM...

Comment

Change out to a standard servo. give it a set of paint and strengthen the frame a little and it's good to go. My glide chute in the pic...

Comment

para

see ur PM
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Change out to a standard servo. give it a set of paint and strengthen the frame a little and it's good to go. My glide chute in the pic...
                            I like the yellow-black tape.

Comment

Hi guys, just want to share with those who have plans to build or wants to build their own paraglider, but just don,t know where or how to start.
                              Attached i have made a drawing on how mine looks like, hopefully it's able to help you get started and how it will look like.
                              I have made several mod to like so it will look a little different from my photos in this thread. Good luck and always glad to help...

Comment

Hi guys, just want to share with those who have plans to build or wants to build their own paraglider, but just don,t know where or how to start.
                                Attached i have made a drawing on how mine looks like, hopefully it's able to help you get started and how it will look like.
                                I have made several mod to like so it will look a little different from my photos in this thread. Good luck and always glad to help...
                                Thanks man.
                                Do you have a list of materials and also how to make the canopy?

Comment

Working...
                                X