X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check it out....UH1 HUEY HELI re-visit “Killing Field”

Memories of ???????

On 17 April 2010 it will be 35 years since the Khmer Rouge seized power in Cambodia. With the 1975 fall of Phnom Penh, the Cambodian capital, one of modern history's most brutal and terrifying regimes, came to power. Its rule lasted only three years, eight months and 20 days. However, the regime would leave chilling reminders of its atrocities in the form of the killing fields, areas where mass executions of men, women, and children took place.

Date and location of pictures taken: “UNKNOWN”

Nice!!

I just notice that the Thunder Tiger did not color the glass roof. The real UH-1 has a green colored glass canopy/glass roof. U can either spray paint with green transparent tamiya paint or get green plastic sheet (transparent) in Art Friend.

Today I went Art Friend to get something, I saw they do sell a very thin sheet of plastic of blue, green, yellow (and other color). I was thinking...hmm... good for doing glass canopy.

SH

Comment

Uh1 Tinted Glass Roof

Originally posted by Super-Hornet View Post
      Nice!!

I just notice that the Thunder Tiger did not color the glass roof. The real UH-1 has a green colored glass canopy/glass roof. U can either spray paint with green transparent tamiya paint or get green plastic sheet (transparent) in Art Friend.

Today I went Art Friend to get something, I saw they do sell a very thin sheet of plastic of blue, green, yellow (and other color). I was thinking...hmm... good for doing glass canopy.

SH
      Thanks Bro,
      Yup! UH1 has a green tinted glass roof but is not for all.
      Before trying this scale, I had first visited this web with many photos of the UH1.... http://www.planepictures.net/netsear...fset=&range=15
      I hv the type of material in mind for this purpose which is to use the discarded plastic office file folder.. it is FREE.. ,I had collected them long ago knowing that I may need it one day for model building material to use it as panel glass for architectural building OR anything ...i m a bit garang guni type used many recycle materials for my art n craft works....anyway tinted glass roof easily done...see pictures

Comment

add one mre pic

Comment

miss

this heli was sold...i think i m missing it.......anyone with this used fuselage for sale ....thought of doing it again ...it will be an improved version.

Comment

yes

yes build it up again and put on FBL..

Comment

Oh yes... this is really a very nice one.. love it..
              Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
              Avant Aurora (E1)
              Avant Aurora (E2)
              Mcp X
              GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
              JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
              will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

Comment

Working...
              X