Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help keep the "Air field" Clean

Well.. I am not sure about other locations, but being more or less a regular at MS, I notice the "air field" is getting piled up with discards lately.

Most of us drive there; how about helping to keep the area clean. This can be simply done by ensuring all the things we bring inside and taken back out... e.g. drink cans, empty Nitro bottles, glow plug wrapper, damaged rotor blades, cigeratte butts, etc etc.

Let's not wait until some "concern citizens" start preventing us access these "air fields".
    huh

true true...apparently littering not done by one os us....well..I'm actually guilty of a piece or two of tissue paper and maybe an empty bottle...not broken blades and such....

Let's keep the place clean...

TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

I think we shall all promote this habit of cleaning up the area. Sometimes I even pick up rubbish that doesnt belongs to me... Juz to help abit before the government comes out with 'No R/C flying in this state land'. However, lately I see fewer thrash at MS. Did someone clean the place up? I think whenever there is a firework display at the esplanade, the authority will clean up the place as the public will station at MS for nearer experience. We sahll all keep our backyard clean for long time to come... cheers!...

Crabby
      Juz crossed over to the DUCT side!

Flying: P-51 Mustang, Corsair, F4 Phantom, Beaver(GF's), TigerMoth(GF's)
      Slope Glider: E-Hawk 1500
      Still in Box: Formosa, Zero Fighter, Me 109
      Things to Sell:
      - T-rex 450XL NIB
      - Nano Falcon(not build yet)

- Speed 370 motor with JST connector & Spur gear $5, PM me

Comment

huh

Comment

.....er.....OMG someone just leave the broken stuff behind and walk off from the field .....that is really .....

Please help to keep the area clean.....take it just like at your home...

Comment

Originally posted by nic

Thanks nic for bringing this up...

Does this particular flyer know that Tampines bike park is the only proper "flyable" flying site in the north east with the blessings of Npark? If we lose this piece of land to the authority, we will go back to old days of hit and run flying if they ban the site... Please help clear up if the litter doesn't belong there. (It is our agreement with Npark!) Thank you!

Comment

I agreed,I find out more rubbish is after Sunday,bcos I am working shift,I can flying on weekday.We need to keep the place clean,otherwise we will lost the good place to flying.Please keep clean together.

Comment

ehh.. before anyone jump the gun.. the flyer might have left it by the bin.. and it got blown off by the wind...

if you look carefully, the bin is at the edge of the photo...
                (maybe it will be better to bring the large broken pieces out in the future..)

anyway... let's help keep the area clean..
                huh

Comment

Working...
                X