This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting In off topic - Content

I am relating the most recent post by xdangoyx.

This is a RC forum and off topic is for "general" discussion that does not fall under RC.

There is no hard rules what is allow / disallow. But for sure we do not want posting inwhich content will cause discomfort to others.

I concured with Joe Yap, we had kids / family members and I left them on unattended at all times.

So please spare some thoughts for the forum user.

Thank you for the understanding.

For members, if you do come across content not suitable / deem good, please let me know so that immediate action can be taken.

Mike

Noted.

Anyone complaint abt my avatar??? So far ppl has only compliment it when I meet them in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      Noted.

Anyone complaint abt my avatar??? So far ppl has only compliment it when I meet them in person.
      Now that u say, when i access this forum in office, i have to make sure your avatar don appear on my screen

once when my little girl saw it... she said Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Noted.

I did ...

but finally I resorted by turning off the "display Avatar" option, that saved me from a lot of explanation.
        huh

Comment

Ok, I'll tryyyyyyyyyy to change.

Still tryyyyyinggggggggggg.

Comment

can I help you find one?
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower View Post
              Now that u say, when i access this forum in office, i have to make sure your avatar don appear on my screen

once when my little girl saw it... she said Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
              My little girl saw it, laugh and said "Nar nar so big, so funneee" ...which promply got my wife looking over my shoulder to investigate ..."You surfing ---- sites ah ?"

Took awhile to show and explain what "DaddyHobby" was about

...Now it doesn't bother or catch their attention anymore as it's just cartoon.
              Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Noted.

maybe we should seriously consider what avatar we put...... I cant imagine what people will think of this forum if more people start putting sexy or provocative images
                After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

I found my direct replacement!!! Wat do u guys think???

Comment

Working...
                  X