Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 1/5 TF giant P51 kit (NIB), Proceeds to be donated to toddler /w cancer

Hi all,

Putting this bird up for sale. Proceeds from this sale will be donated to a little girl in NUH who is currently battling stage 4 cancer. I was deeply saddened by her story and touched by her courage in fighting her "monster". Besides a cash donation, I will be clearing my room of items which I can sell and donate off whatever proceeds generated from the sales to her.

To read about her plight, follow the links below:

The New Paper: http://www.tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,204956,00.html?
    Charmaine's web page: http://ourfeistyprincess.com/
    Blog: http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.co...-progress.html

On with the sales:

Item is a 1/5 scale Top Flite giant P51 Mustang (Balsa Kit). Comes with Robart P-51 pneumatic retracts and TF P51 cockpit kit. Kit is not built. Balsa condition is dry and well preserved.

However, the canopy that came with this kit is molded up. A replacement canopy is available from Tower Hobbies for USD7.49.

Original cost of the items in the combo are:
    retracts USD249.99
    cockpit USD24.99
    P51 kit USD249.99
    Total S$771.00

I am selling at only S$300. Interested pls PM or sms 96980393 to arrange viewing/pick up.

Thanks.

Mun

Ups for you bro! I'm touched by your willingness and sincerity in helping! I'm goin to look thru my store and see wat i can sell to help too! Spread the word and hope our little help could make a difference to the little girl and her family!

Comment

thats a very noble cause mate! hats off to you!
      Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

up for u god bless u
        [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

GP Sportster 40

Hi Bro,

Can I joint you in your cause? I have a brand new NIB Sportster that I would like to let go for $180. The proceeds will be my contribution which we can pool together.

My contact is 8333-9901.

Comment

Originally posted by Zphyerflyer View Post
            Hi Bro,

Can I joint you in your cause? I have a brand new NIB Sportster that I would like to let go for $180. The proceeds will be my contribution which we can pool together.

My contact is 8333-9901.

Hi,

Thanks for your offer of the sporster to help Cynthia and Charmaine.

Perhaps it will be a good idea to place your super sporster in a new thread. We won't want people not interested in a big P51 to miss out on the sportster.

I suppose once sold, we call pool the money and do a cheque or fund transfer to Cynthia.

Can I suggest that if you put up a new thread, maybe we can stick to a common title such as:

WTS: ***Item***, Proceeds to be donated to toddler /w cancer

I will be posting up other items to sell soon but on different threads to maximise awareness of Charmaine's plight.

Thanks again for your contribution.

God bless,
            Mun

Comment

The kit is being reserved. I guess this will be the end of this thread since there are 3 other buyers in the queue... Thank you everyone for your interest and encouraging words.

I will be putting up for sale, some other items soon. Again, all proceeds from these sales will go to Charmaine's treatment.

I had also received some very encouraging calls, asking if there were intentions to setup our very own Daddy Hobby donation drive. I truly hope that it will happen but then I guess we will need the consent of DH administrators to start such a drive and enough participants in the forum who will be willing to contribute to the sales, as well as, cash donations... Also, the need to work out ways to pool the money generated and who to safekeep and to hand over the donations. Any suggestions??

Comment

MAY GOD BLESS & WITH HER Charmaine's .

Comment

Link to an article which appeared in yesterday's The New Paper (Electric) edition:

Comment

Working...
                  X