X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Blackite207 View Post
    Hey Viper,

Impressive build. The wing loading you are using is as you suggested us inaccurate as the fuse contributes to the lift. Just like the F5 and the Su27, the F16 does have a "lifting body". Dont worry about the wing loading too much. As Chuck Yeager said on the F4 Phantom....even a brick can fly given a big enough engine....Haha!

Cheers and well done.
    Yeah, F-5 and F-16 have really small wings..., so i'm sure there is a more complex version to calculate instead of using the "wingloading" formular.. Anyway, no worries, previous models have fly, i'm 101% confident this would lift off as well.

Originally posted by Skythug View Post
    dude,,, that is friggin's amazing,,,, when youre done please let us know asap, i wanna see it for myself
    yep, will definitely alert you people when this plane is ready for its madien flight! not anytime soon...

Originally posted by aboveall View Post
    Wow! Alex its dam huge!!
    When you going to fly it? Let go woodlands fly it!
    Yeah, most probably that will be the place to madien it. I'm scared of the real life helis there though.... must wait for them to clear.

************************************************** *************************************

Anyway heres a group photo of my scratchbuilds, the f-16 blackknights looks so cute and tiny next to the 1/8th scale model , My f-22 and Boeing777 at both ends.Boeing777 is shorter then the F-16 by 31cm But wingspan is larger by 30cm

Build it
    Fly it
    Crash it
    Fix it

Comment

Hi Alex, how is the giant F16? Have you completed the project? Would like to see you maiden this plane.
      Keep up the good work!

Cheers and all the best

Comment

Nice: signed up for this site to be able to talk with you on your build. Great project. I have a set of cross section plans that I designed from a three view drawing downloaded from the USAirforce. Lots of work but that is what I love to do. Your design looks great. I will be watching with great interest and admiration. Good luck. Garry

Comment

Hi Alex: This is Garry Marshall from Lakeland Florida. Thanks for your help on my jet. If your looking for a challenge, maybe you could build one of my designs. I hand drew them. 3 view. No formers. Have no idea if they will fly. Get that F-16 finished. Garry

Comment

Working...
          X