Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or here : http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...7p?CATEGORY=BB

Hope you have the time for it as they come in kit forms.

Comment

Originally posted by DWJL511 View Post
      hi loyn,

you are super talented. make me feel like going into boats. any idea where I can buy a boat like the one you have made? have checked jethobby but they sell mostly speed boats.
      Hi thanks for your kind word and good to know my work do bring people to consider going into scale boat too.

On the other hand, before you going into this line do ask yourself this question "Are you a builder or player" to what extend will you go to get the "scale" level ?

This make a big diff, as it is easy to say "wow is nice I want to build one too" ! Then again when coming into the actual work it is another story. You really got to push yourself to keep the project on track and most important enjoy the process. Even for me I did drop the ball once a while and the building will take much longer ...... and sometime even with project get scrap !

I am a builder for sure since young so I enjoy more with the tool to create the model I want. The other reason why I build is I do not have the $ to get even the kit ...... usually in the 100 to 200 usd rang So only way out is to build from plan and think out of the box for the rest.

If you really wanted to try building one of this boat. I can share with you the plan. It is not that difficult as I am new to boat building too. That is why I build this little simple boat to start off my learning curve on boat building. The original boat call for very little detail. It is up to you to make it diff

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        Hi,

Look here : http://www.mackproductsrc.com/scale_boats_p2.htm

U will not be disappointed.
        Wah! Really make my saliva drip! Only thing is so expensive. Nobody sell these in Singapore meh?

Comment

Originally posted by loyn View Post
          Hi thanks for your kind word and good to know my work do bring people to consider going into scale boat too.

On the other hand, before you going into this line do ask yourself this question "Are you a builder or player" to what extend will you go to get the "scale" level ?

This make a big diff, as it is easy to say "wow is nice I want to build one too" ! Then again when coming into the actual work it is another story. You really got to push yourself to keep the project on track and most important enjoy the process. Even for me I did drop the ball once a while and the building will take much longer ...... and sometime even with project get scrap !

I am a builder for sure since young so I enjoy more with the tool to create the model I want. The other reason why I build is I do not have the $ to get even the kit ...... usually in the 100 to 200 usd rang So only way out is to build from plan and think out of the box for the rest.

If you really wanted to try building one of this boat. I can share with you the plan. It is not that difficult as I am new to boat building too. That is why I build this little simple boat to start off my learning curve on boat building. The original boat call for very little detail. It is up to you to make it diff
          Hi Loyn,

While I'm good with my hands, i think at this stage in my life (40), I am more a player than a builder. I just want to play with one first to see how it feels before i go (if I do) on the steep learning curve or building one.

btw: Have you considered selling your creations? I might just buy it!

Comment

If you really wanted to try building one of this boat. I can share with you the plan. It is not that difficult as I am new to boat building too.
            Sure. Let me see if i can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DWJL511 View Post
              Hi Loyn,

While I'm good with my hands, i think at this stage in my life (40), I am more a player than a builder. I just want to play with one first to see how it feels before i go (if I do) on the steep learning curve or building one.

btw: Have you considered selling your creations? I might just buy it!
              Hi DWJL511

Hehe i think we are in the same shoe , i am in the mid 40s too ....... now aday cant work without my old man grass

PM me your email and I will send you the detail. We can meet up for kopi if you need any futher information from me.

Sorry dont think I will sell it off , unless necessary like no $ for food

Comment

Hi DWJL511

Hehe i think we are in the same shoe , i am in the mid 40s too ....... now aday cant work without my old man grass

PM me your email and I will send you the detail. We can meet up for kopi if you need any futher information from me.

Sorry dont think I will sell it off , unless necessary like no $ for food
                No problem, understand. Already PM-ed you.

Comment

What happened to the pictures? Can you PM them to me.
                  make it simple, make it strong, make it work!

Comment

Working...
                  X