Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ya forgot about those plastic bag type ...... it cost ard $1.50 during the 70s but mainly are planes. The quality of the molding is real bad someimes the part is nothing more than a ball of plastic

Then agian in the good old day manage to get a model kit is already a big even...... still remember got to save up for 2 yr to get my first rc set ...... a 2chr set

ya dont think I will have the capability to finish off all those model ...... with the age catching up ...... it is more and more difficult to handle thoes small parts ....... cant even see them As compare to the past when I can hand paint a red circle on a 1/700 Japanese Zero for the carrier

Comment

Hint hint......... open house coming up.

Originally posted by loyn View Post
      oh ya forgot about those plastic bag type ...... it cost ard $1.50 during the 70s but mainly are planes. The quality of the molding is real bad someimes the part is nothing more than a ball of plastic

Then agian in the good old day manage to get a model kit is already a big even...... still remember got to save up for 2 yr to get my first rc set ...... a 2chr set

ya dont think I will have the capability to finish off all those model ...... with the age catching up ...... it is more and more difficult to handle thoes small parts ....... cant even see them As compare to the past when I can hand paint a red circle on a 1/700 Japanese Zero for the carrier

Comment

Hi loyn

waaaah woooou , alot of "mi ji" and "hao laow"

I zoom in the pic and see see , intersting collection you have....

A few I eye on

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
          Hi loyn

waaaah woooou , alot of "mi ji" and "hao laow"

I zoom in the pic and see see , intersting collection you have....

A few I eye on
          some are blocked ...... at the lower level is all the tanks

Comment

Originally posted by loyn View Post
            hmm ....... the diff is many are so call collectable lor ...... some can date back to early 80s .....

those Airfix (if anybody still knows) 2$ (price of the 80s) model kit with clear package
            its the trumperter 1/200 scale sovremenny class distroyer
            At least this hobby lets you know where the cash you have spent on

Comment

ok just for fun this is the Airfix ship model that I have brought during the 70s

who need box

and u c wat u get

Comment

Originally posted by devils_grin87 View Post
                its the trumperter 1/200 scale sovremenny class distroyer
                this one har .....

Comment

yup mine does not include the cat

Comment

dose it come with motor, gearbox and working prop ?

SLT has a shop that sell plastic prop for sch project if u need it. Base on the pic it should able to convert to RC with easy....... just need 2 motor and props. As for the rudder got to use some alu tube to buildup for the control mechanism.

Comment

V busy at work ....... work from home

progress is slow but still not that bad .......

Comment

Hi Loyn. May i know whts the Amp rating of your esc? U using the gws esc?

thanks
                        If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

if not mistaken is 5A esc the GWS 100 ..... run out of 350 esc

as the motors are wired in series , the voltage across the motor is 1/2 of the battery pack. So it should be running at 3+ V for lower amp operation

Comment

I'm currently thinking of a project. Mine not a warship. Bought 2 380motors with gears. Got an ESC for 15A, thinking of powering it with Nicad or NIMH 7.2V. Was wondering will it kill the ESC. Not doing serial so dun know if the ESC can take it or not. Thanks for the Info.

Cheers.
                            If the building stops, the buying starts!

Comment

I have converted a toy tug to rc , it was running on 2 280 motor wit gearbox. The esc I use is 10 A only. Tried parallel and series both have no issue, except parallel the boat is just too fast

this is how the toy tugs looks like

Comment

bros just asking ...... the tamiya 350 scale warship geat box can be fitted into the trumpeter's gearbox casing ???

Comment

Working...
                                X